Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

loctite on gland nut?
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodeking
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: loctite on gland nut? Reply with quote

Well I had to google MODOK, never heard of those super villains, not that I'm up on that stuff, I always assumed it was short for MOtor DOKtor.

And where can I find these dressed up tree rats? The ones I've ventilated were all naked.

Interesting stuff on the GM bolts, and yet they couldn't get an ignition sw right.
UK Luke 72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: loctite on gland nut? Reply with quote

Oddly I think he's MURDOC from a UK band called Gorillaz.
modok
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: loctite on gland nut? Reply with quote

yeah the "motor doctor" has a BIG HEAD Razz

It's also a native american tribe.
Onceler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: loctite on gland nut? Reply with quote

Der6VoltFahrers wrote:
Dale M. wrote:
Der6VoltFahrers wrote:
mcmscott wrote:
maui wrote:
Why, I bin using couple drops of red every time and 400 lbs for fourty years and never had a problem and I sure others do the same. No big deal.

Because this is the samba, and if you do anything different than someone with a high post count well, you are definatly wrong. Doesnt matter if they dont know thier head from the ass

Always the same guys posting.
About 20.000 posts in 9 years membership!
That are 6 posts every fuckin` day for 9 years....WTF!

Get a social life

And how much knowledge have you gained by lurking here that you did not have to pay out to have some mediocre mechanic in a over priced shop do the work on you VW...

Dale

Have not gained any knowledge from the samba, sorry Wink
There is to much trashtalk going on, thatīs why I donīt read here that much.

Jeezus, hell of an attitude. Shut down the samba and just have everyone ship their shit to these jackasses, no need to learn from anyone or make your own decisions Rolling Eyes I’d rather fuck up than to hand over my cash to dickheads
Der6VoltFahrers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: loctite on gland nut? Reply with quote

Onceler wrote:
Der6VoltFahrers wrote:
Dale M. wrote:
Der6VoltFahrers wrote:
mcmscott wrote:
maui wrote:
Why, I bin using couple drops of red every time and 400 lbs for fourty years and never had a problem and I sure others do the same. No big deal.

Because this is the samba, and if you do anything different than someone with a high post count well, you are definatly wrong. Doesnt matter if they dont know thier head from the ass

Always the same guys posting.
About 20.000 posts in 9 years membership!
That are 6 posts every fuckin` day for 9 years....WTF!

Get a social life

And how much knowledge have you gained by lurking here that you did not have to pay out to have some mediocre mechanic in a over priced shop do the work on you VW...

Dale

Have not gained any knowledge from the samba, sorry Wink
There is to much trashtalk going on, thatīs why I donīt read here that much.

Jeezus, hell of an attitude. Shut down the samba and just have everyone ship their shit to these jackasses, no need to learn from anyone or make your own decisions Rolling Eyes I’d rather fuck up than to hand over my cash to dickheads

Accept of balancing the crankshaft, i do all the engine work by myself Wink

https://bugfans.de/forum/motor-typ1/2332ccm-typ-t16781.html
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: