Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: surferdudedav
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Spatz16Fity
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:00 pm    Post subject: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Just had an excellent transaction with Dave. The Scat pulley cover was
just as shown and described. Dave responded immediately and shipped promptly. The cover arrived safely and quickly. Dave is also a good communicator, He followed through with his sale and customer contact.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Martenni
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Hot VW's magazine from Dave. It arrived quickly and very well packed. Excellent communication too !
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dave again.
Thanks for the great transaction !
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Recieved a part I desperately needed for one my rare shifters and lil'bro Dave had it and offered it to me. DUDE is awsome. Thanks a million brotha...See ya when you roll out to the west side Wink
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Russ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

bought a plate frame off Dave.
was super well packed and was quick with replies
definitely would deal with him again
thanks Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MSGTcjl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Steller seller...Dave is great guy, buy here!

Purchased a Bus wheel for our old 58 Kombi. Item description was right on, condition in person better than expected, shipping on time and the box packed extremely well. A perfect transaction.

Dave, you went above and beyond. Luckiest of days, indeed. A gracious thank you.
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Tried contacting the seller twice over the course of two weeks through this site regarding one of his ads. Have not yet had a response.
surferdudedav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Whoa! Thank you all for the kind words! Happy to hear everybody is getting what they expect and then some! 61 BUS, what were you wanting? I reply to all my messages. Wonder if it got sent to my spam box? Regardless I apologize you were unable to reach me via email. I have my cell # posted as well if you ever can't reach me via email. Thanks all!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
arturo martinez ruiz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

yes, my positive feedbak for Dave:.....
my purchase is for one original VW 36hp for my ghia, and Dave send to mexico city in one very very good package..........
thanks.....

arturo
dancarcollector
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Dave thank you for shipping the 71 rear apron to me it was in great condition. I hope we can do business in the future.
OldeVolksHome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Bought a very rare NOS bumper blade for my 66 Westy from Dave.

He couldn't have been easier to work with - and packing and shipping was awesome!

A true VW brother!

Thanks! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lekrz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Dave, I'm a first time buyer, but you've made the transaction seem memorable! I hope you'll see an item from my sales, so I can return the favor .

Best wishes ....Larry
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Bought some commercial hubcaps from Dave, and he is the man when it comes to packaging things: almost worthy of shipping eggs haha. Arrived as described. Thanks again, Dave, take it easy!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Hi all,

Dave saw my WTB ad and got a hold of me to sell me a license plate frame and it was MUCH better than described, was super well packed and arrived safely. Thanks again to Dave for completing my pair of "Quality Volkswagen" plate frames.

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Vaughan James
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

I am restoring a 59 Beetle and Dave is a 'God Send'! Not only did he price good, original parts so that I could afford them, but he took the extra time to pull them for me from a 58 he was parting out. He made sure I got the fasteners and hardware I needed and threw in extra, desirable parts (at no charge) as well. If you are on the East Coast, or anywhere near Cincinnati, I would highly recommend you give Dave a shout. He will likely have what you need, or will be able to get it for you, and leave you with gas money and enough to have a nice dinner still on the way back home.

Great guy, knowledgeable, helpful, and professional to a fault. I am calling Dave first!
Bug-nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

I recently bought a license plate frame from David. He was very prompt in his email replies and shipped the item very fast. It was also incredibly well packaged. When it arrived it was in even better shape than described. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from him again. Thanks David! Very Happy

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite

Snort wrote:
A 59 Beetle is just an Oval-Window car with aspirations of modernity.
KollynnBlackpaw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Awesome friendly guy that helped me find my Canadian Standard late wheel for a great price in great condition, as described! Order was EXTREMELY well packed and came safe and sound. Thank you, again!
doodahman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Drove to Cincy and picked up a beetle hood for my '58. Transaction went well and the part condition was true to the photos. Had a nice visit, and he was very fair on his prices. - Kevin
Next_Racer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Highly recommend Dave, Items as described, packed very well: NOS early Bay bus bumper guard VWoA
thanks so much
I can highly recommend Dave.

http://vwovaal.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lumber-baron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Dave was great to deal with, quick response and prompt shipping, arrived well packaged and as described. Thanks Dave!
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: surferdudedav - [email protected] - Dave in Ohio Reply with quote

Dave was quick to reply to emails and shipped items out quickly. Thanks again!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: