Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Dubdealer - James Leach - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Dubdealer
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 07, 2019
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Dubdealer - James Leach - [email protected] Reply with quote

James sold me a exhaust system....it was exactly as described and he was quick to respond! Thank you! Will do business with James again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a very smooth transaction with James. Precisely as business should be! Thanks James.

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: another item purchased for [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks again James! What a guy...I haven't even paid and the parts is here! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fasback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Type3turnsignals Reply with quote

Thanks for turn signals a little dirty nothin a super fine steel wool won't fix.
James is a real nice business man to work with will be looking for more of James ads.
Thanks again James
Happy Motoring!!
mrmarcdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a window regulator from James recently. It arrived early, and exactly as described. He got the wrong shipping quote, and ended up eating the extra cost. I now have silky smooth window action. Thank you!
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed a transaction with James. Received parts within 48hrs of sending payment. Item was exactly what I was hoping for.
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
fibra-racing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Dubdealer - James Leach - [email protected] Reply with quote

Beware with this seller feedback, he recently sold me a Bus Ragtop in our communications i ask him if it was and original or a correct fit replacement and he reply that was a Grumpy replacement for the original one, so due to i have bought the Grumpys ones before i agree to pay for the item and the shipping cost that he asked that was extremenly high, so he send item in an original Grumpy Box but the Ragtop is not a Grumpy one , neither fit to the original Ragtop Bus, i asked him to accept the return of the item at my expenses but he denied to accept it back. This is a clear case of fraud cause he know that was not a Grumpys unit and also request the money to be send vía Paypal but as a friend give to avoid the return process that Paypal would obligate him to accept it back, so he ríp me off $1400.00. Don't buy from this guy , Zamba administrator Everret should block this seller.
Dubdealer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Dubdealer - James Leach - [email protected] Reply with quote

Regarding the negative feedback from fibra-racing. He sent me emails and text messages from different accounts and numbers, I told him for 2 months or so that I didn’t want to sell this to him and didn’t want to ship to purta rico. I told him it was an aftermarket ragtop in a grumpy box. I sent him pics of it. He said he just bought $6000 worth of parts from them and he is familiar with there ragtops, he also said he just bought a ragtop from another seller. I finally told him a shipping price and the pics of the ragtop again he said ok asked for my PayPal I said to send friends or add 4% for fees he said for me to insure it for $1400 he also wanted an aftermarket bus nose emblem I had for sale for $80 I told him the tabs are not in the right spots. I shipped the emblem and rag to him with signature. He got it said it’s not going to work for him and wanted a refund I said I’m not taking a return on it that I didn’t want to sell or ship it to him. He then said he would return it and wanted $700 back I said no he the threatened me with lawyers. He then opened a vase with PayPal and said this was fraud that he never authorized this transaction. PayPal put a hold on my money and account until they did an investigation. This took over a week until PayPal closed the case in my favor and released the funds back to my account. This is a shady buyer in my opinion. Being unhappy with a used car part does not justify lieing to PayPal opening a fraud claim and saying you never authorized the transaction and never received the item after sending me messages and pics that you received it. I will never sell him another item. Please be careful dealing with him. I have PayPal’s email if you would like me to post it showing they closed the claim in my favor!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: