Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Getting closer, finish them project up!

Also, if you're staying in the hotel with Paulie make sure to lock the deadbolt!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BryanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

I guess I might go this year.... Might even be in a Split Window bus....first time for everything....

Motorwagen LLC
Concord NC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zuggbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

BryanM wrote:
I guess I might go this year.... Might even be in a Split Window bus....first time for everything....

Shocked Shocked
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

Dig out the keys & plan your route, 22 Days and counting. Safe travels.

BryanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

zuggbug wrote:
BryanM wrote:

Shocked Shocked

dont get to hopeful, circumstances have changed and if I am able to go I wont have a bus. Sonofa.......

Motorwagen LLC
Concord NC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWAdam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

My dad and I and possibly a brother will be driving down in my Bus. I haven’t been since 2014 and haven’t been in a Bus since 2012 so I’m stoked about going again this year

'59 Euro Beetle ragtop
'63 Standard Microbus

Come to my show! www.volksjam.com

Looking for badge/sticker/frame from Western Motors in Great Falls, Montana
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

I'll be set up selling parts.... look for 3 dark grey popups with almost everything on tables. If you want a large item, please let me know... like a westy rack or rock and roll bed. I should have all of the small stuff there.

I plan on having 1x 8 leg split bus rack there for sale. It will be bare steel.
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

instagram is http://instagram.com/bullidriversteelworks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulletBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

Rooms booked! Best Western in Wesley Chapel for Saturday night. See ya'll there!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

Getting closer, time to start waxing them hubcaps!
zuggbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

Touch Nicks Thing wrote:
Getting closer, time to start waxing them hubcaps!

in my case clean those windows - all 15 inside and out - that equals 30...
the only bad part of owning a 15 window... Laughing Laughing

Cunado Earl knows what I am talking about..Tell um EC
WM971252
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

I spy with my little eye one of them bug-buses ......actually a few of them. Seen headed south in the middle of North Carolina. Wish I was going but it's great to see that one of them will be representing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cspider7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

What a great weekend! Thanks again to RK for making it all happen, can’t wait for next year in my own split Laughing

gondiwindi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

The show was fantastic as always. Lots of excellent cars and super friendly owners and vendors willing to share their knowledge and experience of the hobby. The restaurant is a huge addition to this event and there is nothing like a cold draft beer on a hot Winters day (sounds odd but it was in the mid-80s).

I do hate to complain but I am not sure why the organizers see the need to make good folks wait and queue up like that for a show shirt. Clearly, it’s a hot item and they ran out at the end, but surely there is a better way to have attendees part with their cash and allow them to spend more time at the event than standing in line waiting? On the plus side, I was able to meet the owner and founder of Cunado International and purchase some of his clothing while half of the other show attendees were waiting in the show shirt line.

My only recommendation is to explore the show shirt sales both online and also on the day at the event. Maybe even offer a preregistration option to save on shipping?

Clearly there is lots of behind the scenes hard work to pull this show off and it was another success for 2018.
Brilliant job!
dirtylawnchair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

Just wait until after the show.

VWsArent4Hippies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

gondiwindi wrote:
I do hate to complain but

So the volunteers that donate their time should have to tend to the shirt stand for 7 hrs, missing the whole show, because it’s too much of an inconvenience for you to wait in line for 30 minutes?
Tomasz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

VWsArent4Hippies wrote:
gondiwindi wrote:

So the volunteers that donate their time should have to tend to the shirt stand for 7 hrs, missing the whole show, because it’s too much of an inconvenience for you to wait in line for 30 minutes?

Perhaps said individual will volunteer next year Smile

T
'87 - 16" Syncro High Top (1.9 TD)
'88 - Westy (EJ25)
'14 - Jetta Sportswagen (2.0 TDI)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pyrOman
Fire Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

Can’t make everybody happy. Sad

I used to man the club’s booth at all of our shows. I’d get like a 5 minute break at some point in which I’d run around looking at this and that, take a few pictures and go back to work. Next thing I knew, the show was over. Confused

Still enjoyed doing it. Cool
VWAdam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

Tomasz wrote:
VWsArent4Hippies wrote:
gondiwindi wrote:

T

I run a show myself and that’s what I always say. Shirts are so unpredictable. You print an amount based on the previous year and end up with way too many unsold and thus lost money. Standing in line is just a necessary evil. I do like that they are doing post show orders. 👍

'59 Euro Beetle ragtop
'63 Standard Microbus

Come to my show! www.volksjam.com

Looking for badge/sticker/frame from Western Motors in Great Falls, Montana
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

Agree it can suck to be stuck in a booth all day and miss the actual event.

Here's the raw Instagram text for you so things are linked

Quote:
#bullibrigade25 T-Shirt Re-order!

Re-Order for those that missed out.
**Limited amount of Keychains also available, $10.50 each.

Huge thanks for the patience during day of shirt sales!

Short-sleeve Price: $22.50
Colors (Black, Dusk Blue, Chestnut, Military Green, Heather Cardinal Red, Irish Green).

Long-sleeve Price $26.50
Colors (Black, Dark Chocolate).

Womens V-neck Shirt Price: $22.50
Colors (Black, Turquoise, Purple Rush, Military Green).

Men & Women’s Hoodies Price: $35
Color: Black or Gun Metal Grey

Thank you to all who we're able to make it out to this years Bulli Brigade.
Re-order’s are on a pre-order basis.
**Prices include U.S. Postal Flat Rate Shipping. Out of country shipping price may be slightly higher.
**Shirt orders accepted though December 10th. Approximate shipment date will be given at that time.
**Accepting payment via PayPal at [email protected]
(Please write in the PayPal notes section your size or sizes, Mens short-sleeve or Long-sleeve and color. Womens with color choice. INCLUDE Shipping address)

And the pic

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pyrOman
Fire Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 25 - November 10th - Clearwater, Florida Reply with quote

VWAdam wrote:
Tomasz wrote:
VWsArent4Hippies wrote:
gondiwindi wrote:

T

I run a show myself and that’s what I always say. Shirts are so unpredictable. You print an amount based on the previous year and end up with way too many unsold and thus lost money. Standing in line is just a necessary evil. I do like that they are doing post show orders. 👍

Truer words have never been spoken! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Also, a killer design tend to sell out vs an “okay” one will not get that much interest. Confused
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: