Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: hugheseum
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 08, 2023
type1vwjapan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

Bought an original split window bug seat cover set off him. Was a great and honest seller. Very fast shipping and communication too. He even included an extra original seat cover for me to use as a donor to patch up all the holes and rips on the other covers. I'd never hesistate to do business with him again. Keep up the good work Adam!
type1vwjapan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

Adam, the other seat covers I got off you were fantastic. They are in such great shape! Also appreciate you throwing in all the extra cloth material. Very pleased once again! Thank you!
sub-hatchtim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

Adam was fantastic to deal with, wouldn't think twice about doing business with him again in the future
Alex Chilton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

Adam is great, seat was nicer than described, showed up in two days, couldn't be happier!!
DG creations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

I will keep it short. I requested a part, He sent me the wrong one, I texted him, he ignored me. I e-mailed him, He ignored me. So here I am leaving bad feed back. I wont deal with him again. nor will my friends. Derek Gregg
chgrec Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

Got a hinge half for a split front door..Remarkably fast shipping & great communication!

Chris

Follow my latest project: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=668542&highlight=

My previous project: http://www.mgexp.com/journal/chgrec/
sputnick60
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

I just received, in Australia, a 356 pedal box from Adam that was ordered only four days ago. That’s gotta be a record.
Appart from the flexibility to send just the bit I wanted, i.e.not the whole pedal cluster, His response and communication was quick and to the point. I would recommend him to my friends. Thanks Adam!

Nicholas
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
rmiller177
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

Super fast response, fast shipping, reasonable pricing, great to deal with, that’s why I bought from adam, he was first to reply, and kept in close contact, which is a huge plus for me.
panicman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

I recently purchased a set of old smoothie wheels from Adam. He is great to deal with; very prompt and consistent communication, parts were exactly as expected, and very friendly to deal with.

I coordinated with my brother to pick the parts up locally, and it went very smoothly. If I need any more stuff, I would happily reach out to Adam again. Great seller.
Ariandi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: hugheseum - [email protected] - Adam Hughes Reply with quote

I purchased some parts form Adam, i have great communication before and after the transaction and i will do the purchase in the future with him ...

Thanks

Rian
Bogor - West Java
Indonesia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: