Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

whats the best seat for MY LEG ROOM?.goes back the most?
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
62kellison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: whats the best seat for MY LEG ROOM?.goes back the most? Reply with quote

sharp64 thank you very much!!.i will go to the garage and take some measurements now.that is exactly what I needed!.i have a factory floor.have NOT changed to a flat floor yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sharp64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: whats the best seat for MY LEG ROOM?.goes back the most? Reply with quote

62kellison wrote:
sharp64 thank you very much!!.i will go to the garage and take some measurements now.that is exactly what I needed!.i have a factory floor.have NOT changed to a flat floor yet.

I have a flat steel floor. If you need I can get measurements from the tunnel. It’ll take me some time as I HAVE to get some yard work done as I was down last week from a tweaked back. Lmk. I can get some basic measurments from known reference points. I have a few more homes in my pans than I wanted as I had to move and adjust things a couple of times.
“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.” - Michael Caine
aluk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: whats the best seat for MY LEG ROOM?.goes back the most? Reply with quote

aluk wrote:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I really like the look of these and csnranch seems to be happy with them.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=...e0#8460518
Clone bug - check your pm’s

Sooo.... I must have really wanted these 914 seats as I drove from Las Vegas to Phoenix and back on Sunday (620 Miles). The inserts are showing a little wear but the leather is original and immaculate. Installing will have to wait.

62kellison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: whats the best seat for MY LEG ROOM?.goes back the most? Reply with quote

aluk ,Lucky!!.I have drove very far myself for things I want,It drives my wife nuts!!..I been waiting and watching to come across an affordable set.Problem is they are getting more expensive.Those Are they seats I eventually want..keep me posted on the fitment please,when u put them in.amount of side room rear etc.thanks Sean...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
barrist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: whats the best seat for MY LEG ROOM?.goes back the most? Reply with quote

I found the PRP Roadster Seats and tracks to work Great for me. Very Happy

6'1" 230 lbs......... Embarassed

Have a Great Day,

Bill
aluk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: whats the best seat for MY LEG ROOM?.goes back the most? Reply with quote

62kellison wrote:
aluk ,Lucky!!.I have drove very far myself for things I want,It drives my wife nuts!!..I been waiting and watching to come across an affordable set.Problem is they are getting more expensive.Those Are they seats I eventually want..keep me posted on the fitment please,when u put them in.amount of side room rear etc.thanks Sean...

I will say in hindsight that for the dollars I will have into these seats by the time they are installed, I could have purchased a new set of PRP and hardware. Barrist has the right idea.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: