Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

hmcdgo - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: hmcdgo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
GERMANAIRE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received my 17" Iron Cross Wheels in Silver and they are Perfect!
No problems, easy communication and Quick Shipping.
I Appreciate You Hector!
Thanks again, Peter Very Happy Wink Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TinCanFab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a set of black 15" wheels from Hector, they were shipped fast and he's a great seller. Thanks!

They're never really ever finished 58 rag build...
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=658092
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Slowlow Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of 17" wheels from Hector. Super prompt and friendly responses, extremely easy to deal with.

Wheels arrived very quickly from Mexico to Tennessee.

Very nice set of wheels. You won't be disappointed!

¡Gracias, mi amigo Hector!
myfresh70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a set of his Iron Cross 15" wheels for my ghia, I received them yesterday but he sent me the wrong wheels. He told me he would make it right but I haven't heard anything else from him. starting to worry....
don8856
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Could not recommend this vendor.
The most unprofessional business contact/communication I have ever had!!
After some basic questions about availability, color, price, I received a request for payment , and I thought it might be good to have an invoice or at least details of what I was ordering(I was never ask where or how I wanted them shipped or any info that is typical of a E-commerce transaction)
This is the E-mail I received,

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:57 PM, Hector Mtz. Compean <[email protected]> wrote:

Do not make me waste my precious time

F*** you !!!!
Chris253tac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hector is the man! I bought a set of escras and he shipped them even though the payment is under review and PayPal is holding the funds. Answered all my questions and was super professional. Recomended 100%
Pacblue63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased wheel’s thru Hector
very accommodating with service/info
Smooth transaction/communication
Highly recommended/trustworthy
Thank you Again Hector/Samba👍🏼
Chris253tac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Update: Hector is a fraud. He had an ad for escra wheels and I sent him $1450 usd for the wheels. He sent me fake wheels instead and tried to convince me they where better than the real escras. PayPal agreed with me but wanted me to foot the bill to return the fake wheels. So I guess instead of being put $300 I’ll take a hit on the entire thing and keep the shitty fakes out of principle. Shame on Hector for advertising escras and sending reproduction wheels. I hope This guy gets the axe. I’ll be talking with the Admins.
hmcdgo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chris_253 wrote:
Update: Hector is a fraud. He had an ad for escra wheels and I sent him $1450 usd for the wheels. He sent me fake wheels instead and tried to convince me they where better than the real escras. PayPal agreed with me but wanted me to foot the bill to return the fake wheels. So I guess instead of being put $300 I’ll take a hit on the entire thing and keep the shitty fakes out of principle. Shame on Hector for advertising escras and sending reproduction wheels. I hope This guy gets the axe. I’ll be talking with the Admins.

------------------------------------------------------

I always told the truth
I do not know why you say this now
I send you photos before the purchase
and you agreed
I do not deceive people
I try to do clean business always
what do you say if it's a lie
hmcdgo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

myfresh70 wrote:
I ordered a set of his Iron Cross 15" wheels for my ghia, I received them yesterday but he sent me the wrong wheels. He told me he would make it right but I haven't heard anything else from him. starting to worry....

-------------------------------------------------------------

why do not you say I sent you another set and you kept the first set
you owe me a set
you still do not return it or pay it
6s219
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

BUYER BEWARE/ BUYER BEWARE / BUYER BEWARE / BUYER BEWARE

What a nightmare! I purchased a set of 15x7 /8 FUCHS from Hector. From the get-go these wheels were misrepresented. I asked Hector in an email what is the date of these wheels. His response was what started the misrepresentation.
He stated that the wheels were dated 1973 1974 (See screen shot of email). based on his response I proceeded forward with payment. When the wheels arrived we found out that they are not the date that he said they were. Furthermore it took forever for Hector to ship the wheels. He kept making excuses of “COVID-19“. Through all of his delays I had to file a claim with PayPal to protect my money. Through repeated conversations during the PayPal dispute he said he would refund my money, four days later he finally shipped the wheels. In the meantime we purchased another set of wheels and no longer needed what Hector was selling, and we made this clear in our PayPal dispute.

For those considering purchasing from Hector, like the title says “buyer beware“. In one of his responses he tried to use the excuse that since the wheels came off a 1973 Porsche he assumed they were date coded 1973.
Then he tries to tell me that the wheels does not have a date code and then I’m using this as a silly excuse (See screen shot of email).

I don’t think this guy has a clue of what it is he’s selling and basically he doesn’t care. He just wants to get your money and left you with the product that you did not pay for.

We currently have another dispute going on with PayPal and I will update this post once that dispute has been resolved.

To be continued.......

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

6s219
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: hmcdgo - [email protected] Reply with quote

BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT USE PAYPAL

Hector Compean ( [email protected] ) is a scammer! I got screwed out of $2300.00 for a set of FUCHS that were misrepresented. Hector agreed he misrepresented the wheels and offered a refund. The problem is he wants me to ship the wheels to Mexico.

Paseo del Gavilán 303
fracc. real del mezquital
34199 Durango, DGO
Mexico

The wheels came from Texas. The cost to ship the wheels to the address specified is 3x as much as the original shipping. Paypay won't do anything to help.

I should have trusted my instincts based on the first response from this scammer.

I would hope the administrators of this forum would ban members like this to prevent others from going through the same issue.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: