Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeremyrockjock
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
shano63 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a tow bar for my westy. It arrived to my door in less than two weeks, put it through it's paces today. Thanks Jeremy!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

78 F250 4x4 4spd

Chris

Take it as it comes-- Morrison
JohnnyRingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Finally used you're/my tow bar for the first time. My pretty low 59 bus locked up on the way back from a show.....I had a flat bed come out and they were unable to load bus due to it being so low, it would have dragged my rear bumper/exhaust, and perhaps done more damage than it was worth risking.......I have Hagerty insurance and it was free towing........thank goodness I wasn't but about ten miles from home and was able to go and grab my tow bar. Worked great for a lowered bus using a step hitch.......my bus does have a raised steering box, so no issues there at all.........but it does interfere with the steering box on my other bus, so not sure yet if it will be any issues? Thanks for making a great product.
erykcollings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a tow bar from Jeremy a while back. Shipping and communication was fast and accurate. I finally used the bar today as I'm getting my RV setup to travel. It worked just as it should and installed as it was described in the provided instructions. I'm looking forward to many miles and adventures with my bus. Thanks Jeremy.
Col_Forbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with! Tow bar was lost in transit by fedex but Jeremy was very helpful... fortunately fedex ended up finding the original package!

Zach
71 Deluxe Bay
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
J Flare
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another satisfied customer!

Thanks Jeremy

ManneBk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Anybody knows of a towbar to tow a T3 Vanagon Dehler with a T3 Vanagon Syncro or vice versa?

Both got the German ball trailer hook.

Thanks
Cheers
Manne
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a couple of Jeremy's e-brake pivots.
Great item, fast shipping.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cbounds
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

splitty hitch shipped quick easy install.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a handbrake pivot pin and clips from Jeremy, and it's definitely a better concept than the simple pin. Smooth transaction. Thanks again.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
d-rick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a split bus tow hitch...was made and shipped quickly by Jeremy, great product ,very well built.
Great seller
1967 panel/camper
1968 cig-panel *1/2
1968 passenger bus *1/2
1969 beetle
1969 dormobile
1978 sage green Westy
1990 DoKa
2002 Golf TDI
Vanderhiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a tow bar for my lowered 71 Bus (Wagenswest kit). Jeremy was awesome and replied quickly to my questions. Tow bar works great!! Outstanding quality!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a tow bar for bus and bug also form Jeremy. Well made and came quickly. A very good bargain.
VWSunny72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

finally got around to installing the hitch for my 72 bus which is a unique year. It fit great and now i have a bike rack!
thanks jeremy.
madmordad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I didn’t buy a tow bar, but I did buy a hand brake pin off Jeremy. Great product, excellent fit and good communication/quick shipping. Wouldn’t hesitate doing any business with him again. Thank you sir!
aa390392
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Curious, how does it hook up (tow bar) for lowered vehicles?
Thank you.

55 ragtop
56 delux sedan
56 Kabriolet
jeremyrockjock
Samba Towbar Builder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

aa390392 wrote:
Curious, how does it hook up (tow bar) for lowered vehicles?
Thank you.

Hooks up the same way. You just have to have a lower ball mount on the tow vehicle.
das74kg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just towed our 76 late bay camper from Scpttsdale Az to Rocky Point Mexico . 225 miles . Tow bar worked perfectly. I was able to go 75 mph easily with no worries . I did put new shocks on the bus for a little extra stability behind our Toyota Tacoma . The Tow Bar is The best quality and was easy for me to install and use myself . Not one issue . Also doing business with Jeremy was great . He sent me a message telling me the progress of the build and shipping . Thank you Jeremy for this you are doing the VW community a very good service . Thanks again ,
Dave Speak
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I contacted Jeremey about his hitches with some custom touches to work with my bus.
I needed an 1 1/4 receiver for clearance and to accept a 50mm European slide/ball. I also wanted it tucked underneath the bumper for clearance and to be hidden when not in use.
I finally put it to use today.

He knocked it out of the park for me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jrzg8r
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased tow bar and receiver hitch for my 71 bus. They arrived quickly and look great cant wait to use them.
RobHuntingtonBeach
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my TOW HITCH this week from Good Ol'Jeremyrockjock, and bought a 2-Tip Pea-Shooter Exhaust to go with it. I Had all installed at Precision VDUB in HB. My Buddy Pete and Kevin did Excellent work as usual. The Tow hitch had a perfect Fit with the Pea-Shooter. Flawless. Highly recommend. THANKS JEREMY! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy five smiles

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: