Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Zelko Jurkovic
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
Joseph Cecil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:21 pm    Post subject: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

I just wanted to warn everyone of what I just went through. I sold a Hazet tool box to Zelko Jurkovic (he also goes by Zac). I thought it was a little odd he did not want insurance for a $1000 item. He also had other weird request like to say it was worth less than $700 on the customs forms. After I sent his package to Australia he sent me an email asking where his package was and I told him it sometimes takes a little while to get through customs in other countries. He filed a claim saying his package never arrived without informing me. He did not give me a chance to check the status. I got the email from PayPal telling me they had placed my funds on hold. I contacted the USPS to find out the status on his package. I got an email back from the USPS the next day informing me that he had already received the package. I emailed and informed him that USPS said he had already received the package. He emailed me back and said his wife told him it arrived. I would have thought he would contact PayPal and tell them the package arrived and canceled the claim. But, No he kept his claim going and would not reply to any more of my emails (even though he stayed in contact with PayPal he later said he was always busy so he could not contact me). I sent in the proof that he had received the package. About nine days later Paypal ruled in his favor. Now he had my Hazet tool box and his money back (they froze my account funds and billed me $1102). Still no word from Mr. Zelko. I called Paypal and asked how he can get the $1102 and my tool box with me showing proof he received it. They conducted an inquiry into the case and said the PayPal agent had made a mistake. They saw the proof I had supplied previously and then paid me my money. I thought that was the end of it. After ten days of him not answering my emails; the next day he informed me that he received the package but it was damaged. I asked him to show me pics of the damage and the shipping container. He sent me pics of damage to the corner of the tool box. He also took pics of the shipping container it was shipped in with no visible damage to the package. I had it wrapped tight with three layers of bubble wrap and foam wrapping on the inside with the tools. He was also calling me names and being very rude. He told me that if I would read PayPal’s rules I would know he does not have to buy insurance because if an item is lost or damaged it is my fault. He gave me three options, pay him $450, give him a New Hazet tool box or He sends the tool box back and I give him his money back. Either way, he wins big, Option one; he gets my Hazet tool box, $1,102 and $450. Option two; he gets a new tool box, my hazet tool box complete and $1,102. And Option three; he gets $1,102 from the money PayPal paid him and $1,102 when he returns my tool box that he damaged. After he gave me these options I called PayPal again and they informed me that since they made the mistake of reversing the payment back to him they let him keep the $1,102. So he has the complete original hazet toolbox, $1,102 they gave him back and now he wants more. Be careful who you deal with. He lives in Padstow Heights, NSW 2211 Australia
lynhaus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This feedback is very helpful! This buyer has asked about a radio I have for sale and I don't think I'll get involved in this sort of mess. Thank you for posting here.
albertmirror
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold a set of Euro Door handles to Zelko and he payed quickly. He is very direct on what he wants as far as delivery and packing. I did not feel his request were unusual and understood his concerns. I packed as requested and mailed. He was very courteous and advised me when the packaged arrived and he seemed to be very pleased. I would definitely sell to him in the future.
Al
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:29 am    Post subject: NOS Hella lenses Reply with quote

Zelko bought a NOS pair of Hella symmetrical headlight lenses from me. The deal was easy, his communication is clear and very fast! He also paid promptly. He informed me the receiving and the condition of the package. Hope to deal with him in the future!! Attila from Budapest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nos64notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

Zelko was great to do business with. Very honest, I look forward to doing business again.

Chris
51deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

I recently sold him an nos set of headlights and he was very prompt to pay, great communication, and friendly. He also let me know when the lights arrived and in great condition. I will look forward to doing business with him again. Thank you my friend
dmooresc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

Zelko chimed in on an NOS screw terminal brake light switch. Communications were cordial and clear. Prompt payment and he notified me of his satisfaction me upon item's arrival in Australia.
Burman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

Sold yearmodel decals to Zelko. Everthing went smoth. Fast and easy communcation. Good buyer for sure!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
56samba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

Zelko sold an NOS lighted D-plate from me.
I was also concerned about the negative feedback that was posted by someone about his transaction with Zelko.
I have to say, that Zelko was easy to deal with, very prompt communication and very helpful- we ran into a problem with the shipping possibilities as DHL reduced their international shipping program. Zelko helped me, so I could ship without any risks and in timely manner.

Thank you again, Zelko!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mikeandkirsti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

Zelko bought some Split Beetle door handles from me. Excellent friendly buyer, quick payment, showed a good deal of patience despite long delivery time via Postal Service from Europe to the down under, happy to deal with Zelko anytime in the future and would not hesitate to buy parts from him.
thomas dQ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

Zelko purchased a set of NOS Hazet wrenches from me.

Deal was smooth and very friendly, communication was great, payment was fast and perfect

We tracked the shipping together and on arrival he was clear and frank about the goods received.

It was a very satsifying deal with a kind buyer.

thank you Zelko.

regards
velkke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

I sold an accessory to Zelko and everything went without problems. Great communications, fast payment etc. I will be happy to deal with him again.
Kais Collection Premium Member
vintage treasures

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

I've sold Zelko several items over the years, always a pleasant transaction.

Thanks from Kai's Collection in the Netherlands!

Kai's Collection - vintage treasures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

Zelko purchased a pair of fluted headlights lenses for his 1954 oval.
It was a pleasure doing business with him and i´m looking forward to our next deal Very Happy
Highly recommended ! Thank you Zelko!

Cheers,
Thorsten from krautclassicparts

https://www.facebook.com/Krautclassicparts-366680363446553/?fref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Zelko Jurkovic - [email protected] - Zac Zelko Jurkovic Reply with quote

Sold a vinyl owners manual cover to Zelko. Fast easy transaction.
1964 Chop Top
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: