Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B.
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: captkirk
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
spi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

Very good seller, Very Happy
Bought Kirk westy windows, they well arrived to Ca. a little week later, then tripped to France. Top packaged: glass was removed & carefully packed, no cracks, as described.
So thank you Kirk for this trade.
Wink
Steph.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
captkirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was my pleasure Steph.
Thank you

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=434178&highlight=captkirk

Kirk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TheHippieVanMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drove out to Kirks place in Ohio today. Picked up the roof rack he had posted for sale, and it was as described. I also had the pleasure of chatting with him for a bit and got to see some of his projects. All in all, it was a pleasant transaction and equally good interaction. Kirk is very friendly, down to earth and knowledgeable. Hope our paths cross again.
www.instagram.com/TheHippieVanMan
www.youtube.com/thehippievanman
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
a*drizzle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought a bus from Kirk sight unseen. It was exactly as described and as pictured. I highly recommend him as a seller. Thank you, Kirk!
exzonie67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just received my bed panel from Kirk. On time and exactly what was promised.
THX again
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
shane morgan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: roof rack clamps Reply with quote

I bought 5 roof rack clamps from Kirk. I had a pleasant experience dealing with him. Super nice guy and he didnt mess around getting them shipped out. A+ guy
deeplakesteve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: roof rack Reply with quote

i got with kirk about buying a roof rack, he live's about 2 hours from me so pick-up was not a problem. when i got to meet kirk was i surprized, wow what a great guy. my trip down turned in to a couple hour visit and a lession for many different topices. my wife and i really enjoyed the time that we spent with kirk. i now have a nother helpful friend to go to. Thank you for all your help kirk
craig stowers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: trailer hitch Reply with quote

picked up trail hitch super nice guy gave me a deal since I had to drive over two hours to get it .thank going install hitch tomorrow .
captkirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
I hope to continue being able to provide quality VW stuff.
fotoroadie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received a bus side step from Kirk. It arrived on time, as described & packaged well. I would purchase from him again based on this transaction.
Patterson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

Hey all.
Got some jalousie windows from kirk...simple paypal. Super nice guy..even worked out details for close delivery ( i.e. kirk met me close to home) very accommodating seller.. also I bought 2 windows and he brought me an extra parts windows... what more can I say. ... the man wears a red cape under his civilian clothes...
Thank you kirk! Would definitely buy again..
Mike in cleveland
69vwcarl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

It was a pleasure doing business with Kirk. He responded to a want to buy ad that I had posted and we worked a deal. Very quick shipping and very smooth transaction. Thanks a ton!
zuggbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

I had a great experience with Kirk. He had some high hinge doors for sale, so I pm'd him about just needing a hinge. He got back to me very quickly, we sealed the deal, I paid him, he shipped it right out. Great experience.
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

I did some part swapping with Kirk recently. Good guy, good parts and a great time. Look forward to seeing you again soon Kirk.

Eric
57blueovalbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

I purchased Kirk's '56 Single Cab shortly after Christmas. Drove out to look it over, loved it (of course) and bought it. The truck was exactly as advertised and Kirk was more than happy to show me all the little quirks and imperfections. Spent some time hanging around waiting for the shipper to show, shooting the breeze. Kirk is the real deal, no BS, very knowledgeable and friendly. He even took me out to lunch! If you're ever in the area Kirk, let me know, the door is always open
captkirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

Thanks Henry..enjoy the SC, I miss it already.

Also thanks to everybody else above ^^^^^^ it's been a pleasure Very Happy
VWRICK69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

Have dealt with Kirk numerous times, always a class act. Very knowledgeable and friendly, a benefit to the VW community. Thanks Kirk.
microbus4life
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

This was my first transaction with Kirk and it was great!

When I received my package I was very impressed how he took the time and did an amazing job prepping and packaging my rear deluxe hatch with a rear glass on it.

It arrived with NO damage and it was everything he described it was.

I would definitely buy from Kirk again.
d-rick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

I had a wanted ad up for a cargo door hinge, Kirk had exactly what I needed for my project.
I got what I had been after for a great price from Kirk.
Thanks again!!

,Daniel
1967 panel/camper
1968 cig-panel *1/2
1968 passenger bus *1/2
1969 beetle
1969 dormobile
1978 sage green Westy
1990 DoKa
2002 Golf TDI
scvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: captkirk - [email protected] - Kirk B. Reply with quote

Had a great transaction with Kirk. Everything was as described or better. Very accommodating. Looking forward to doing business again.
SOUTHERN INTEGRITY AIRCOOLERS

WTB - Sigla popout glass like in my ad.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1667775
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: