Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Subhatch prop rod - brand new
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vtomike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Here is a couple. Let me know if you need more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Mike.
Good reference pics...
I think Jacek needs the thickness of the u shaped wire that comes out of the rectangle bracket as well...we think its 2.5 mm from two others,but a third measurement will confirm that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vtomike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

no prob be right back.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vtomike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Mike
Thanks for these measurements,looks as though Jacek has these nailed then with all the correct details.
Now he can help out some fellow Sub Hatch owners out with prop rods that many have broken parts of.

Nice work Jacek.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Thanks Mike for your help and BIG thanks for your support Tony Cool

The prop rods are ready !!! They were painted today and I think I will be ready for shipping in monday.

I calculate all the costs right now and I will try to put the advertise here on TS today.

I didn't make them many. I have them 6 for each type so don't miss them !!! Everybody who ordered it earlier are on the list of course !!!

The clips and leather straps will be also available !!!

Cheers,
Jacek
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volksaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

When did the style change from early to late? And just how does the prop work? Anyone have a pic of it holding up the hatch? What are the big holes for?
vtomike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Can you put me down for an early one? I requested one on the facebook page about these. Not sure if that will work. Let me know.
Thanks,
Mike
Dewayne Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Can you list the people who you have on your list? I too made a request on FB but don't know that you have me on your list. I need one for a '60 SO23....

I'm happy to order and pay a.s.a.p.

Drive 'em if ya got 'em, and don't brag if you didn't do the work yourself...

'64 SO34
'60 SO23
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2234933

All you guys who wrote to me on email or in TS are on the list. Anyway it will be the best way if you send me an official order on email with the type number of the rod. Thanks for understanding. It will be the easiest way to make a clear situation.

If there are more orders than I number of the rods I will make them more for sure.

Cheers,
Jacek
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Really nice work Jacek!! Another awesome product! Applause
Dewayne Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Agreed^^^^ Very Happy

Drive 'em if ya got 'em, and don't brag if you didn't do the work yourself...

'64 SO34
'60 SO23
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Thank you guys. I Very Happy to hear that. I always try to do all the best I can.

The rod #2 is not available now. I need to do it more. It should be quick in stock.

If there is someone who can preorder it will be nice. I will do them enought to have them in stock longer Smile Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Jacek
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

The PROP ROD number # 2 is AVAILABLE Smile
johny__utah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Jack-Fatboy wrote:

Can you give us a update on all of them, Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

johny__utah wrote:
Jack-Fatboy wrote:

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2234933

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
johny__utah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

Hello Crofty! I purchased one a month ago and wanted to know if anyone has received one. Post a update, photos and info. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

johny__utah wrote:
Hello Crofty! I purchased one a month ago and wanted to know if anyone has received one. Post a update, photos and info. Thanks!

Ahh, my bad sorry. I thought you were asking for availability

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

johny__utah wrote:
Jack-Fatboy wrote:

Hi Johnny,

It was a hot delivery christmas time. I will check the confirmation and let you know. You should recived it till now.

Cheers,
Jacek
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Subhatch prop rod - brand new Reply with quote

ALL the PROP RODS are available Smile
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: