Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Chuck Pisconski - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwsplitman
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 17, 2024
wyankee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Chuck. Looking forward to talking to you.
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my MasterSeries from Chuck the other day. Showed up fast. Thanks again Chuck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Air-Cooled Head
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a speedo from Chuck.
Shipped quickly, well wrapped. Nothing but good business.
I'm sure to be a repeat customer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zmichael84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a speedometer from Chuck. Couldn't have been happier. Great, fast communication, fast shipping, well packaged! THANKS!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeremy57ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an ignition switch from Chuck, good communication, very quick delivery. Excellent part.

GREAT service. THANK YOU
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great service on the item Chuck sent me, could not be happier with the part and the almost instant delivery!
cruiser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased item from Chuck through this wonderful website. Seamless transaction, excellent communication with rapid responses and accurate details. Item arrived promptly as promised/described and was well packaged for shipment. Thank you Chuck! I look forward to our next transaction!
DadaCheese
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is the first time I bought from Chuck and I am very, very pleased.

Great guy, friendly and seemed to have gone the extra mile on the part he sent; have it a high-temp paint treatment.

Will certainly buy from again.
Thanks, Chuck!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chuck shipped me my first batch of MasterSeries products and it arrived promptly and carefully packaged!
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chuck, won't answer my emails.Can't buy from him.

02/76 Beetle sedan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwsplitman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

The last email I got from you was May 22 of this year. Perhaps your emails arent reaching me for whatever reason. Chuck P
NakMuayD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

flasher switch 12v 2-prong

-clean
-crisp solid action
-working light
-great price
-crazy fast shipping
-great packing
-working electronic part
-wish i would have ordered a couple other things from you

thanks!

gone but not forgotten: '70, '71, '73, and '74 Bugs | '81 Ironhead | '13 Monster 796 | '93 El Dog
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a nice muffler from Chuck. Great communication , mailing and packing.. cheers -
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of armrests from Chuck. The transaction was friendly with excellent packaging and fast shipping. The armrests were exactly as described and I am very pleased with them. I would not hesitate to buy from Chuck again.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
VW_62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

yes indeed I have done business with chuck for many years , he lives a mile form me and is a straight shooter ...
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a speaker mount from Chuck, and the transaction was smooth and easy. I received the mount quickly with no trouble, and his communication was great. I would definitely buy from him again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some Masterseries , some great stuff to deal with rust. I've dealt with Chuck previously and am well satisfied. cheers -
bugzey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

AWESOME PARTS! In better condition than I expected...Exactally what I needed, Very fast shipping. Great Samba seller! thanks again. A++++
.......(........)
.....(o\_!_/o)
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

To agree with everyone else, SUPER fast shipping from Chuck and great communication. I bought an oil bath air cleaner from Chuck and it was just as pictured. Great price too. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
pondoras box
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Chuck Pisconski - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a NOS spare tire panel. It arrived quick packaged and padded very well, transaction went smooth and it was better than described. Shipping price was very fair as well. Do not hesitate to buy from Chuck.

1961 23 Window (Bobo)
1965 11 Window (Zelda)
1965 13 Window (Lucas)
1957 Oval ragtop
1988 Cabriolet VR6 conversion
Plus a lot of other rusty junk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: