Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VW_62
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 30, 2023
Bmurphy918
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I bought my first VW about a month ago, it came with race seats and I've been looking for high back seats. I did a lot of looking and asked a lot of questions because last thing I wanted to do was to have large items shipped and then not have them fit.
Josh was patient with me as I asked questions.
He was quick to reply and I received my seats quickly
I will do business with him again
Thanks Josh
Murph
fassed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I would like to also thank Josh for the early 60's beetle hood.I was looking for sometime for the period correct three tab, flat vw emblem hood .I live in Canada, it's almost impossible to find a flat tab with the common crease on drivers side.
Most people would not be willing to send Greyhound, but Josh did.
He was great guy to deal with, communication was good and prices are good.

Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stephen B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Sadly I was taken by this seller. He lied about the parts to me, he insisted I pay with PayPal Friends and Family, knowing that if there was an issue I could not get a refund from the PayPal system. He insisted I spend more money to send his ‘trash’ parts back to him. I never saw a dime from him as reimbursement.
The items were to be a pair of door pulls with chrome edges. When I received them, they were from two different types of VW, one smooth and one with textured surface. They had two different part numbers. The chrome was only for one of them. The chrome was missing mounting hardware and was so damaged it was unusable. The parts were for two right doors, not a set of right and left. The support back brackets were missing.
This seller told me that the chrome was great and easy to install. The condition the handles were to be very good in his opinion despite all the nicks and stains.His parts were garbage and hopefully will find their home in a garbage can soon!
BEWARE! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!
VW_62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

This is false and the full conversation has been forwarded to Everett at the samba for review . I did agree to a FULL refund when the items were returned , instead he tried to file a fraudulent credit card charge. I showed Pay Pal the complete conversation and they agreed with me that it was infact a good purchase and denied his claim, I told them to refund his money anyway and they did so. I can provide all the conversations via email ...here was one of my response to him

Joshua <[email protected]>
To:
Stephen Brenner

Dec 9 at 4:08 PM

if you can't use them or want to return them, please put a claim in on Pay Pay as item not as described and I will do a refund

and another , i have several
On Dec 11, 2018, at 6:23 PM, Joshua <[email protected]> wrote:

I have never once refused you a refund , I simply asked you do it through the correct channels , I also said return the items and is i would send the refund. Did you think you were going to keep the items and get money ?? That makes no sense ....you filed a fraudulent charge case which is a lie ...I simply asked you to return the items ...

THANKS JOSH
bbackhere
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I purchased a few jacks from Josh and he was easy to communicate with and quick to respond and ship the items. After this experience, I would deal with him anytime.......thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I purchased a relay from Josh. Communication was good. Shipping was fast. I would gladly do business with again!

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
heimlich Premium Member
VWNOS.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

A purchase was made from me at www.vwnos.com . Everything went smoothly. Thanks for your support of NOS parts.
5% Off your order with coupon code: 5%OFF
Restored Distributors Available (<--Click here)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lee Hedges
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Needed a professionally restored 28 PICT for my 40hp engine. Joshua delivered an amazing carb that worked perfectly after the installation. Very pleased! Definitely recommend him for your carb needs.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

LEE HEDGES
San Diego California
Light Gray L345 1963 Double Cab
Beetlehead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Just got my rebuilt carb back from Josh VW_62

Wow, a fantastic job, Like new. Didn't even need adjusting. Plug & play!

very reasonably priced too

5*s

thanks
Nick
Jo-vws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Happy to have buy a VW 66' manual. Exactly like describ, shipping and delivery very quick.
Perfect. Smile
Thank you Josh !
Rodolfo Hernández
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

My experience with this seller was excellent. Good product, reasonable price and fine delivery. Thank's for all
Schmag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I bought a 53-55 Fuel / Gas Tank with a 100 mm cap and the overall experience was fantastic! Far better condition than described or expected and fast shipping! I can't wait to receive and see the 36hp engine I bought from him as well.

Thanks Josh!
Brian
Schmag on Samba
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

bought an item from Josh, he shipped immediately and packaged well!

will buy from again,

thanks Josh!
Schmag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Another purchase from Josh! 36hp engine is great condition and shipped via freight. Packaging was perfect!

Thanks again!
Brian
Schmag on Samba
disneyherbie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Highly highly recommend doing business with Josh. Bought a Thing air cleaner from him and it was better than described. Shipped the same day I paid and arrived well packaged. Thanks Josh! An asset to the community.
MeeferMadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Bought some vent wing glass from Joshua. Communication was great, he delivered more glass than I was expecting and the shipping was super fast. Would buy from Josh again!
Bruce Ebling
69bugga
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Josh responded quickly after expressing my interest in a idf manifold. After making payment I received the box in 5 days. Great communication, responded with the shipping quote next day, and appreciate sellers following through to complete a transaction. Mahalo Josh.
dlaforc1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Bought a link pin front beam.Exactly as described,instant and fair shipping.Great communication. A+ all the way!!!!
vwsplitman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

Easy, smooth transaction. Thanks for the purchase.
Peter D.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: vw_62 - [email protected] - Josh Reply with quote

I needed some tiny but hard to find parts for a carb and Josh came through quickly and for an extremely reasonable price. Another satisfied customer!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: