Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale!
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Gruppe B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
With winter coming, and me having a new 2002 Eurovan. I was looking for some factory floormats. From what I could find all the NA sellers are out of stock.

By using the part number they showed up on Amazon for a great price. I ordered and they arrived quickly from Estonia or Latvia...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M736Y91/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They use the exact same mat holders as on my 2001 and 2002 and fit perfectly except arount the cup holder on passenger side (no cup holders in europe?). the mat just rests against the cup holder edge on passenger side no real issue.
markcm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

Gruppe B wrote:
Hey everyone,
With winter coming, and me having a new 2002 Eurovan. I was looking for some factory floormats. From what I could find all the NA sellers are out of stock.

By using the part number they showed up on Amazon for a great price. I ordered and they arrived quickly from Estonia or Latvia...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M736Y91/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They use the exact same mat holders as on my 2001 and 2002 and fit perfectly except arount the cup holder on passenger side (no cup holders in europe?). the mat just rests against the cup holder edge on passenger side no real issue.

Nice find, can you load a pictures of the interference with the cup holder? Any chance it is a left-hand/right-hand drive thing?

Also, do they have the attachment points to secure them to the floor by the base of the seat?
JFBx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

Thank you, GruppeB!

--jb

(Also, there are a couple available on the ebay for $33 shipped right now, fwiw. Probably the same seller.)
rcowan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip! Pictures would be really helpful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
markcm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

When I checked the part number I found quite a few style variations too. It seems the part number returned results specified as T4 mats, audi mats, and some other VW models. Either way, I could use some good rubber mats in our T4.
Gruppe B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I'll take a photo of the passenger side tonight

Cheers
Gruppe B
Gruppe B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

markcm2 wrote:

Nice find, can you load a pictures of the interference with the cup holder? Any chance it is a left-hand/right-hand drive thing?

Also, do they have the attachment points to secure them to the floor by the base of the seat?

They are left hand drive sets but are for T4s without the later floor cupholder.

They use the factory attachment points to secure them to the floor (round button things).
Gruppe B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

markcm2 wrote:
When I checked the part number I found quite a few style variations too. It seems the part number returned results specified as T4 mats, audi mats, and some other VW models. Either way, I could use some good rubber mats in our T4.

I found these by using the same part number listed in the ECS Tuning T4 Eurovan factory floor mat listing that they had showed as out of stock.

Pictures on the ECS website matched what I received
markcm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

Excellent,

I used this part number you shared and found a seller on ebay, from Europe (Latvia), $34 shipped. They confirmed it was the same mat using my VIN and sent me a picture that matches these mats. The extra $10 on amazon might be worth it since you said they arrived quickly although I''m not in a rush so I went for the savings. Here's the ebay offer:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201846619551
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

Luckily my van came with these mats. They're mandatory up here in the PNW. I'd like to eliminate carpeting in the van altogether if I can.

'89 Bluestar ALH w/12mm Waldo pump, PP764 and GT2052
'01 Weekender --> full camper
y u rune klassik?
rcowan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

Thanks for the picture. I'm going to have order a set now! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
markcm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

I purchased the set from ebay that I listed above, the seller had VERY good communication, they offer a full range of OEM VW parts as well.
streamr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

I had ordered from ebay, too. Just got an email that he wanted $35 more for shipping. I had him cancel and refund my money. I'll try the amazon listing, it says delivery by March 1st!
markcm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

streamr wrote:
I had ordered from ebay, too. Just got an email that he wanted $35 more for shipping. I had him cancel and refund my money. I'll try the amazon listing, it says delivery by March 1st!

I received the same notice today as well regarding shipping costs from the ebay seller.
streamr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

Well, I went back to amazon and they are now listed at $106, his ebay listing has a $70 shipping fee now. Looks like Grupppe B got a good deal..
markcm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

I slipped in an amazon order before the price changed, but I suspect it will get cancelled/refunded.

Damn USPS, their rates are so much higher than the rest of the world.
rcowan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

I ordered a set through Ebay but I haven't gotten any communication at all. Now I'm nervous too. Smile
JFBx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

I ordered a set through ebay and the mats arrived today. The seller hit me up for a higher shipping charge but we came to agree on $15 extra (maybe because I am a long-term buyer from them for VW/Audi parts?). I am fine with $50 for the mats because they are very nice.

--jb
rcowan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

My order has been canceled also. Bummer.
streamr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan Factory Floormats Found for Sale! Reply with quote

I found these special cut mats made by LLOYD mats at auto accessories garage. They fit perfectly on both sides and come in different colors. I like that the passenger side wraps around the center console. A one-piece is also available. They have clips to attach to the Euro's floor at the front seats. I drive barefoot often, so these feel pretty good, too.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: