Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Frederik - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Frederik
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 10, 2024
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Frederik is a helpful guy with excellent communication! Fast responds for all of my emails,questions. Perfect packaging and quick shipping to Budapest. THanks for the deal!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lazaa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, very fast shipping and safe parcel. Thank you Frederik for a perfect transaction Very Happy
70slooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a great deal with Frederick, Sweden to Canada in no time! Very well packaged, I’m a happy buyer will buy again!
typ901
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

smooth professional transaction. buy with confidence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Agave58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great purchasing experience with Frederik, items were packed well and shipped promptly.....Thank You!!

Terry
Agave58
Jamestown, New York 14701
Stateside Imported Cars/Motors Items Wanted

Sunland Motors
2030 Fremont St Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunland Motors Items Wanted
62ItalianRagtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top seller !!
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top seller, great parts, great communication, great packing and excellent email updates. Very Happy
batoni
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mr Frederik was utmost professional!
I wasn't sure which parts fit my car,and he pulled the information from his archive and helped me decide.
I buy a lot from internet,he is one of the best seller I had experienced.
And package arrived from Sweden to Florida in just a few days.
tjrm63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank You Frederik for the Bosch points they are perfect, great seller, great communication, fast shipping.
Tom
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Trustworthy seller! Outstanding communication. Hope to do more business with you in the future Frederik. Thank you!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hideo T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

All perfect. I bought Bluetooth adapter from Frederik. Excellent item, fast comunication, all well packaged and arrived quickly. Thank you so much!!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Frederik sold me a hard to find pair of caps for a Bosch Scintilla magneto, NOS in their boxes and he padded them very well for a safe trip to my door, I'm very happy with my purchase and his service! Thanks Frederik!!!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction. Hard-to-find parts were as described and shipped promptly!

Thanks!
tjrm63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

Frederik is a great guy, I bought points from him a couple of times for my 010 distributor and they are fantastic and original Bosch. Package arrived from Sweden in a very timely manner. Top notch seller and human being
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of NOS tune up parts and fuses, and the transaction went smoothly. There were a few delays in response, but everything came on time and were as expected. I would buy from Frederik, again. Thanks!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
brille52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a great transaction with Frederik ! Everything was perfect ! Thanks from Italy, A.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some NOS tailpipes from Frederik, and they came exactly as described. He is a great seller, and I look forward to working with him, again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Frederik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

I don't know if it's bad behavior to post in your own feedback thread, but thanks to all who takes the time to post feedback. I know I'm not the best to remember to leave feedback myself so I truely appreciate it!

Frederik Larsson
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some NOS Bosch condensers from Frederik. They were as described and he had even tested them before sending and sent the results with the order! Great communication. Delivered fast. I would gladly do business with again.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
sunroof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Frederik - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some fuse holders from Frederik

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2492704

They arrived very quickly and he mailed them to me which I really appreciated as DHL can be very expensive and does not arrive any quicker..

Well done.

One little caveat is that the mounting holes are a little small but this is easily remedied with a drill press and a few drills.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9850423#9850423

Don
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: