Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Blitzkrieg_ - [email protected] - Ilyaas Hoosen
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Blitzkrieg_
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 23, 2023
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Blitzkrieg_ - [email protected] - Ilyaas Hoosen Reply with quote

I purchased a set of original South African Sprint Stars from Ilyaas.

They are in great shape and exactly as he said.

He answered my emails and questions very quickly considering he lives half way around the world.

He shipped them quickly with tracking numbers. Two rims per box.

Keep that in mind when ordering a set. It took them a little over two months for them to arrive. Just be patient.

He’s a man of his word and everything he said happened exactly as he said. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
Low Bräu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Blitzkrieg_ - [email protected] - Ilyaas Hoosen Reply with quote

I purchase a set of 4 SA Sprint "Rostyles" wheel centers from Ilyaas. Smooth transaction and good communication. Took less than 2 months to arrive to Florida from South Africa.

Josh
(321) 449-4665

Specializing in repair and maintenance for Porsche, BMW, Mini, Audi, and Volkswagen.

1952 Standard Beetle
1960 SO-23 Westfalia
1961 L-380 Turkis Deluxe Beetle
1985 Vanagon Country Homes Camper (work in progress - EG33 swap)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Blitzkrieg_ - [email protected] - Ilyaas Hoosen Reply with quote

I bought ANOTHER set of SA Sprints, "Rostlyes" from Ilyaas after my other set was wrecked in a crash involving a stupid distracted driver...

Anyways, he was able to track me down an original paint patina'd set to match my new project 55.

His communication is always top notch, and is very good at keeping track of the shipment. Shipping may take a while, so be patient.

I would not hesitate to buy any rims or centers from Ilyaas!

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: Blitzkrieg_ - [email protected] - Ilyaas Hoosen Reply with quote

I purchased a set of original South African Sprint Stars from Ilyaas in the end of november 2019. The wheels arrived in good condition to Hungary on the 24th of april 2020. The only problem was that the center caps were missing from the boxes. He promised to send another set separately, but because of Covid19 it could be late. I never received a tracking number from him. I sent him several emails asking him about the center caps, but there is no respond from him for last two emails..... So, I am disappointing, because the deal for the wheels was with the center caps. And today is the 6th of september and still no caps and no respond from him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ento
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Blitzkrieg_ - [email protected] - Ilyaas Hoosen Reply with quote

I have ordered 5 sets of wheels from him since mid 2019. The first set took a few months to get here but he was upfront and warned me that they would take a while. The boxes were flimsy and pretty beat up and I was missing some caps. He is still working on taking care of that as they were added to my second order.
I ordered 3 more sets shortly after the first 2 and just before covid. Sadly they took almost a year to get here. NOT HIS FAULT. This time the wheels were boxed extremely well with no damage to them at all.
I had mentioned the boxes when I received my first 2 sets.
He definitely listened.
I asked the caps to be shipped separately and we are still waiting on those but he keeps in contact and sends me updates. The long shipping time is stressful but he didn't once make it seem like I was bothering him. I would definitely buy from him again and would recommend him as a seller.
Just be patient on the shipping times. He drops them off quickly after that it's a waiting game unfortunately
64,66,67,68 bug
69,70 bay
61 Ragtop bug, 61 sedan(looking for the vert)
61 RHD Ragtop Semaphore bug fakeAF
64,64 KG
74 thing
55 oval
70 ratrod
73 fastback pignose
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Blitzkrieg_
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: Blitzkrieg_ - [email protected] - Ilyaas Hoosen Reply with quote

akomjathy wrote:
I purchased a set of original South African Sprint Stars from Ilyaas in the end of november 2019. The wheels arrived in good condition to Hungary on the 24th of april 2020. The only problem was that the center caps were missing from the boxes. He promised to send another set separately, but because of Covid19 it could be late. I never received a tracking number from him. I sent him several emails asking him about the center caps, but there is no respond from him for last two emails..... So, I am disappointing, because the deal for the wheels was with the center caps. And today is the 6th of september and still no caps and no respond from him.

Hi there - I can't remember if you received the caps or not as Aramex lost a few of my parcels back in 2020.

If you still need a set, happy to send to you.

2020 was a rough year and I do apologise if we didn't make good on any promises.
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: Blitzkrieg_ - [email protected] - Ilyaas Hoosen Reply with quote

Top seller for me. Thanks Ily. C
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: