Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey is easy to do business with and ships FAST. Many thanks wish all transactions were this simple
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Quick response and shipping, good guy to deal with.

Retirement is here!
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 double cab
1960 Baja Bug
1963 stretched double cab
1962 Golde sunroof Ghia
1963 356 B coupe
1963 Notchback
1967 21 window less rusty now
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey is a class act.
Have brought and sold many a time with Corey and its always been a pleasure.
The latest was the fastest...four days from payment till receipt and thats International,almost unheard of.
Super quick with email response and delivery.

Thanks Corey.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Brought Ute latches, Product was as described ,nice clear communication,fast postage for international .Happy to deal with Corey and do so again thanks
Regards Yarrum (Wayne)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Super fast shipping and courteous seller. Excellent communication. Highly recommended this seller.
67_13Deluxe
Samba Resident Alien

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Fast shipping! Good prices and very easily to deal with! Thanks!
Longmont1302
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I bought a piece of glass at a good price from Corey. He packed it very well and shipped it promptly. Nevertheless, it was damaged in transit. As I did not ask him to insure the package I assumed I was out of luck. Nevertheless, he filed a claim with FedEx, they refunded him, and he refunded me 100%. Thanks, Corey. Highly recommended.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RickW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Just bought some heat exchangers from Corey, got exactly what I asked for quickly and at a good price. Totally easy to deal with, no surprises in the box.
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Corey. Easy to deal with and fast shipping. Thanks Corey!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Great price, superfast shipping. Thanks Corey.
hazetguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

smooth, easy transaction with Corey. great price on the part i wanted, part packed well, shipped fast, arrived quickly. Thanks!
walter kandetzki
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

got my superbeetle blower fan switches today.quick shipping great communication.thanks a bunch
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I purchased a set of NOS vent window latches for my '57 oval from Corey this week. He was very responsive to my emails, getting back to me quickly and clearly. He shipped out the parts and I had them within just a few days, all the way from California to New Jersey! His shipping charges were very honest and I sent him payment "to a friend" via PayPal with no issues. I highly recommend doing business with this gentleman, whether its buy from or selling to him. I am very pleased with my transaction and will be going to him in the future to see what ever else he may be able to help me out on my build.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH COREY!!!!!!1 Very Happy

Best regards,

Bill Barbato in NJ
Christer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Great to deal with, shipped to Sweden AAAAA+++++
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey is very easy to do business with!! A+
baldessariclan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

A quick, easy transaction w/ Corey for some wiper parts. Arrived quickly, well packaged, and exactly as described — thank you, sir! Smile

baldessariclan -- often in error, never in doubt...
sikuz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

All perfect. I bought from Corey twice. Fast comunication, all well packaged and arrived quickly.
4mikenorris
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Just received a early Ghia headlight assembly from Corey that he went out of his way to put together for me using the best parts from a pair he already had listed. The part arrived quickly and exceeded my expectations as this part is very hard to find. He was very responsive to all texts, emails and calls. I will definitely use him as a resource in the future. Thank you Corey!
4mikenorris
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Just received an early type turn signal assembly from Corey that he didn't even have advertised on TheSamba. I called him, told him what I needed and within minutes he sent me pictures of the item he had. He described it flaws, offered solutions for fixes and sold it to me for a fair price. With me being a novice on Ghia's, he has been very helpful. Corey will be my first choice for sourcing hard to find parts.
george4888 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought a used 1969 Beetle Owner's manual from Corey. Arrived in reasonable time and looked as good as was described in his ad. Good person to buy from . ---- I approve of him ---

---George Karacostas---
www.bayareavwclub.com
1969 Beetle, 2007cc engine

"Life is hard, but it's harder when you are stupid."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 25 of 31

Jump to: