Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

scvw - [email protected] - Joey Cogdill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: scvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
65Westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joey for a quality tool. I spent over an hour fighting with a wheel puller to get the steering wheel off my bus. Your steering wheel puller arrived and literally with 2 turns of a wrench the wheel popped right off.

63 Beetle
72 Schnepp XL13 Vintage Formula Vee
72 Caldwell D13 Vintage Formula Vee
71 Super Beetle convertible
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sventinker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have fought taking off my steering wheel for quite a while using tools I made in my garage. I have tried every method mentioned in the forums. My wife bought me Joey's puller and in 3/4 of a turn of my wrench "pop" it was off. I like to think I loosened it. Thanks honey!
025 Safety belts
195 Adjustable bench seat/backrest (until 1963)
dawerks wrote:
Perfection only comes with delusion.

http://www.oacdp.org/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lzamora
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also saw a tool used for installing the rear torsion springs...... How do i get my hands on those?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold Joey a piece of duct work for a gas heater. He paid promptly and was easy to deal with.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wayne1230cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joey is an excellent person to deal with. He responded to my emails within minutes and shipped the tool when promised. The tool is quality plus. Very pleased.
captkirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: scvw - [email protected] - Joey Cogdill Reply with quote

Sold Joey some bus parts.
He drove all the way from SC to Northern Ohio to come get them Shocked
Great chatting with you and hope to meet again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: scvw - [email protected] - Joey Cogdill Reply with quote

I bought a door hinge pin removal tool from Joey last week.. Shipping was fast and I pulled 2 very rusty bus hinge pins out in about 40 minutes!! VERY HAPPY Customer!! Thank You Joey!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tlambert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: scvw - [email protected] - Joey Cogdill Reply with quote

I’ve know Joey for several years and he is a stand up guy to know and deal with. I purchased a hinge pin removal tool in the past and just purchased a steering wheel removal tool. Both are excellent quality just as a machinist would produce. Packaged nice and shipped quick.

Thanks again Joey!
VWsArent4Hippies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: scvw - [email protected] - Joey Cogdill Reply with quote

Very happy with my newly purchased hinge pin, and steering wheel pullers! Fast shipping, great communication. Thanks, Joey!
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: scvw - [email protected] - Joey Cogdill Reply with quote

Joey is a great buyer and above all a trusted vw tool maker. He's one of the countless appreciated people you can NOT go wrong with on this site.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: