Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Boudon - [email protected] - Michel Boudon
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlackR51
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Boudon - [email protected] - Michel Boudon Reply with quote

Bought some NOS mudflaps from Michel and it was a flawless transaction ... fast communication , easy to deal with and shipped from France to PHX no problems and flaps were better than expected . Thank you Michel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: NOS Hella headlight chrome rings Reply with quote

I bought a NOS pair of Hella headlight chrome rings from Michel. His communication was good enough to make our deal. I asked him to make some extra pics. He made it and sent them by email. On the pics I realized that one of the rings has maybe some dents. I asked him and his respond came very fast: "No damage on the ring, rings are perfect !!!!" I paid him and they arrive to Hungary very fast in a very well packed box. I was surprised very much when I found one perfect chrome ring and one with a lot of damages....I emailed him that I can bring it to somebody to fix it for only 20 euro. I asked him to pay me the half of the price, so 10 euro. After that he was very scornful and acrid in his emails. He told me to send the parts back to him and from the beginning he didn't want to make a business with me. I emailed him the cost of the shipping back to him, which was 15 euro. It was more than the half price of the fixing. He responded very scornful again.
Finally I fixed the chrome ring for my expense. All the way it is nice now, but not perfect as he emailed before.
If you make a deal with him, I recommend you to ask a few other pics before paying for it. Here you find two pics. Before and after...
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
windyhills
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: boudon - [email protected] - michel boudon Reply with quote

Samba ad #1714424 split windows ivory semaphore switch
Got the switch, looks to be in fine original condition, thank you very much!
passoa55 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:38 am    Post subject: parts Reply with quote

Have done some deals with Michel and Always correct, would deal again.
Thanks, Michel. Wink
1950 Hebmuller #458
1955 lowlight lizard green
1955 original paint oval
1956 1600 super V-sunroof Porsche
1958 lowlight ghia black
1963 firetruckred 23 window
1967 SO42 westy
1969 original paint Westy
1970 one owner 1300L bug
OMT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:52 am    Post subject: Pre A Door window frame Reply with quote

Purchased a Pre A door window frame from Michel.
Excellent packing and super fast shipping from France to Los Angeles.
Al
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Troy D.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Boudon - [email protected] - Michel Boudon Reply with quote

Hello , I purchased a vintage Tour de France plate from Michel . Nice and
smooth transaction . Was worried about a language barrier , but no problem
at all , English is perfect . Michel gave me a great deal and parcel was shipped
right to my door .I would buy again from him for sure .

Am I happy w/the Item ? Yes ! 100% ! I am still hoping for a bit more info on
the plate and maybe picture . Michel assured me when he gets some time .

Thanks Michel !
opasgarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Boudon - [email protected] - Michel Boudon Reply with quote

I bought a split radio from Michel and everything was perfect!
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Boudon - [email protected] - Michel Boudon Reply with quote

Top notch seller . Bought nice brake parts. Nice and fast deal.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
passoa55 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Boudon - [email protected] - Michel Boudon Reply with quote

Always a pleasure to work things out with Michel, nice parts and great comunication!
And always ready to help.
Thanks again Michel! Wink
1950 Hebmuller #458
1955 lowlight lizard green
1955 original paint oval
1956 1600 super V-sunroof Porsche
1958 lowlight ghia black
1963 firetruckred 23 window
1967 SO42 westy
1969 original paint Westy
1970 one owner 1300L bug
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Boudon - [email protected] - Michel Boudon Reply with quote

Bought a Pre-A oil pump from Michel. It arrived in the USA with the box busted up, not his fault at all. Luckily all the parts stayed in the box. Gear is stuck in the pump, probably a good thing so it didn't fall out of the box. Thanks for sending this to me Michel!

Scott
fuda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Boudon - [email protected] - Michel Boudon Reply with quote

bought a rearmirror (rare) (wit clock inside Cool ) of a pre 356 porsche, package was poor, in fact i found a clock's arrow...inside the paperboard box, fortunately the arrow did not fall Exclamation Exclamation out from the package, otherwise the item was ruined.

(a rare and expensive rearmirror of a pre 356 porsche).

communication was very good, i hope the package was professionally made...but it'was not. Evil or Very Mad Mad
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: