Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: EMPIImp69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 05, 2023
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

good emails,shipping and product. recommended seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rickles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

Just received Rob's balancer. Great price and shipping super fast. Great at 1/3 the price of another I considered.

1967 VW Beetle - Savannah Beige Very Happy
2002 VW GTi - Reflex Silver (Sold) Sad
1966 VW Beetle - Bahama Blue (Sold) Sad
1961 Porsche 356B Roadster - Signal Red (Sold) Brick wall
1966 VW Beetle - Sea Sand (Sold) Sad
South Jersey Volkswagen Club
Central Jersey Volkswagen Society
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sjbartnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

Bought one of Rob's wide-five wheel balancing adapters. Quick shipping and the product looks great!
Joe Spicer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

I just got the Wide 5 Wheel rim balancer adapter plate, great buy! Rob was super helpful and the shipping was fast. got my 63 beetle back on the road! Thanks! Very Happy
Kommercial
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

Purchased a 5 lug adapter, arrived promptly. Took it to the shop and they said "it was too much work to use that" and a bunch of other stuff I didn't understand in Spanish. Hah. But after some grumbling and an extra 20 seconds per tire to mount and remove the adapter, they finally did it , worked great!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DUB66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

Just bought a wide 5 adapter plate from Rob. Great guy to deal with!! Plate shipped very quickly and needless to say I am pleased with the quality of his product. Well worth the $$ and waaaaay cheaper than the other adapters on the market!!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

Just bought a wide five adapter from Rob. Came quick and looks great.
sbdubya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

Bought the wide 5 adapter plate, received it quickly and it works great. Bought new tires to be mounted on my stock smoothies and as soon as I pulled out the rims an employee at the tire shop started freaking out saying "We can't spin balance those". Then I showed him the adapter and then all the tire shop employees started to comment how nice the balancer was. Made the job go extremely smoothly, well worth the $$ paid!
sportin-wood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

Bought a 7-piece aluminum molding set from Rob. Item arrived quickly and was as advertised. Rob provided tracking as well. Would deal with again.
"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." --- Jeff Spicoli
maniacmike53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

Purchased one of the 14mm & 12mm Wide 5 balancers from Bobby. Shipped very fast and worked great!
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

I bought one of Ron's dual pattern wide 5 wheel balance plates. It's a quality part and arrived quickly. Ron is a trustworthy seller. 👍

Mark
AutoMobilia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

I purchased a balance plate, it arrived super fast, communications were awesome from start to finish. Quality product, from a superior seller! Thank you for selling on Samba.
Petes66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: EMPIImp69 - [email protected] - Rob Reply with quote

I purchased a balancer plate for my 66 beetle. It arrived quickly and worked perfectly. I think $60 is pretty cheap when you consider the amount of effort you would put into engineering just one. Very Happy Highly recommend both the seller and product.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: