Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Joshua B - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Joshua B
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 18, 2024
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: Joshua B - [email protected] Reply with quote

Josh bought a radio from me.
Everything was excellent.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Joshua B - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a parking brake boot - well described, condition as indicated, shipped fast.

Thanks!

-Josh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tyzel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Joshua B - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a fuel door for my bus from Joshua, I Paypaled him, he shipped it. Item was just as described in ad. Would definitely buy from him again. Thanks Joshua!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Joshua B - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an OG Popes Nose for my '57 oval from Josh this week. He was very responsive to my emails, getting back to me quickly and clearly. He shipped out the parts and I had them within just a few days, all the way from Colorado to New Jersey! His shipping charges were very honest and I sent him payment "to a friend" via PayPal with no issues. I highly recommend doing business with this gentleman, whether its buy from or selling to him. I am very pleased with my transaction and will be going to him in the future to see what ever else he may be able to help me out on my build.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH JOSH!!!!!! Very Happy

Best regards,

Bill Barbato in NJ
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Joshua B - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve been on the Samba
And more so, into VWs my whole life.
So let me say...
This is a person to buy from.
Amazing experience good price. Good part amazing packing quick shipping.
All good.
b-man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Joshua B - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of NOS bay bus spindle clamp nuts from Josh and couldn't be happier with the quality of the parts and quick service. Would definitely recommend dealing with Josh, a first-rate seller.

Regards, Gary (b-man)
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Joshua B - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an early generator from Josh. It was shipped quickly, was as described, and was packaged really well. Excellent seller!
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Joshua B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Joshua B - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Jack! A pleasure doing business with you.
seaoter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Joshua B - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can’t say enough about Joshua
Amazing communicator and super honest.
Like someone already said, he is a person to buy from.
Amazing experience and good price. The packaging was great as a few items were very fragile…..& quick shipping.
I wouldn’t hesitate to but again!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: