Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Type 4, 2.0 head
Forum Index -> 411/412 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
3gengines
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject: Type 4, 2.0 head Reply with quote

I am looking for a Type 4 2.0 head. It can be ruined, or junk. I need it for some research. I am not planning to make it usable again, just testing things.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
raygreenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Type 4, 2.0 head Reply with quote

Probably check on the bus forum. "Most" 411/412 owners keep their cars relatively stock and we only used 1.7 and 1.8L engine drom the facypry. But the 2.0 bus used pretty much 2.0 from about 78 on. Ray
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
3gengines
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Type 4, 2.0 head Reply with quote

Thank you Ray. I will do that.
Lars S
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Type 4, 2.0 head Reply with quote

Also dont forget the 914 2.0 heads which have much bigger valves than the bus ones. You could look in 914world.com for those.

Lars S
Suzuki T500, -69, Candy Gold, sold Sad
Suzuki K50, -77, Black, daily driver
BMW R69S -69, White, sold Sad
Husqvarna 118cc, -47, Black, Sold Sad
3gengines
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Type 4, 2.0 head Reply with quote

[quote="Lars S"]Also dont forget the 914 2.0 heads which have much bigger valves than the bus ones. You could look in 914world.com for those.

Yes, but I have a Bus engine and I want to model that engine before I make changes. I would actually like to flow test a stock head and input that into the simulation and see what the changes do after that. If someone has flow numbers on a non ported stock head, that would make the before simulation much easier.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> 411/412 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: