Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

muskin dune cat
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
cm67btl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: muskin dune cat Reply with quote

i have a muskin dune cat that im trying to restore, anyone ever heard of these, its a little go cart made by the hpe muskin company in the early 70s. ive looked and looked but i cant find anything, im looking for parts and decals mostly, as well assome tips on restoring it, thanx
Low67vdubinnocal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dune-buggy.com seems to be nothing but dune buggy parts and builds. Looks like someone else is doing the same restore on the muskin dune cat you are. Unless it is your page Id bet someone will have parts to sell or trade on one or more of the buggy sites listed there...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Van-go108
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this on google.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

http://webpages.charter.net/stanfrms/DuneCat.htm

1973 Thing
1957 Continental Mark II Click to view image
carcrazed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: muskin dune cat Reply with quote

I thought I would revisit this. I know it isn't beetle related, BUT I just bought one (always wanted one) all apart and there is absolutely NO information on how everything goes together. Any information on where I would be able to find info. would be greatly appreciated.

"Just When you think you are getting ahead, you're always wrong."
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: