Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

canadacatalyst - [email protected] - Andrew Moore
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: canadacatalyst
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 28, 2019
Multi-Vanner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject: canadacatalyst - [email protected] - Andrew Moore Reply with quote

My personal experience with Andrew was 4 hours spent with him in my shop pulling EuroVan/T4 Transporter parts and getting a complete EuroVan ready for him to tow back to Canada. Bottom line.. there are folks in this world who show up, show up on time and do what they say they are going to do. He is one, a very solid guy with a strong business acumen.

I have not purchased parts from him, so my feedback is a testament to Andrew's character. He jumped right in and diligently worked right along side me with his tools to get work done expeditiously. I appreciate his manners and respect for my space, not to mention his EuroVan knowledge and expertise

I can tell he will be as thorough and honest with you as he was with me. Thanks, Andrew.

http://www.canadacatalyst.ca
Darntootin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: canadacatalyst - [email protected] - Andrew Moore Reply with quote

Not the same experience with us.

Purchased a few parts and a rebuilt motor that unfortunately wasn't rebuilt at all. He wouldn't give us a refund, nor would he honor the warranty, not even a refund for the core charge. This is now happened twice to us. Gave him a chance but he is very stingy with parts and will never offer any refund. Also stingy AF with parts and prices.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: