Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Official Bay Part it Forward Thread
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

This thread needs to be used more often guys...the vanagon forum makes you guys look like greedy parts hoarders...

Speaking of which, I am one. Laughing

Wheels and tires in the Seattle area...I have 33!!!! Wheels and tires for my vanagon that doesn’t even run right now. Need to get some gone ASAP, so I don’t hear about it from my landlord where they are stored... (mom!)

Have stock steel wheels with load rated tires that hold air, which are free (have a few sets) that have worn tread. Plenty good for rolling projects or a set to use while the good ones get powder coated and new tires, or when your painting the van to avoid overspray....need them gone !! Singles, set, pairs, you tell me.

In Seattle area, can deliver for a bit of food/gas money Wink also in Portland often so could deliver there too.

And if you want a set with tread, or a set of 30” syncro tires on Audi wheels (15s) I’m selling those too. Just PM me or call/text the number in my signature line... But the main thing here is the free ones to whoever wants them Smile will fit van and late bay window!

2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDi 6 speed manual

206-841-7324
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

I bet the title change to “free parts for busses” thread would skyrocket the use of it...Wink

206-841-7324
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
78BusGA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

This is a great idea.

Is there a way that, like the bus chart in the Wild Westerner thread, that a list of parts being offered and their location could be maintained? That way a quick glance at a list can get bits moving about faster and make this thread more productive.

Tom H.

My '74 Super 1303 thread - https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=764902&start=60

My '78 Kombi Bus thread - https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=769385&highlight=

'72 Superbeetle (retired), '78 Bus Kombi 2.0FI, '74 1303 Superbeetle
Spike0180
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

I've got a bus depot car cover for a bay window with the slider door zipper on both sides. It's got a hole by the passenger side slider from the sliding door catching it, but still functions pretty well. If you want it, it's yours.
Other cars: 2003 F150, 2003 Jetta GLI vr6-6sp

Sambastic: adj; the quality of being nit picky, elitist, expecting everyone to do things the way they believe is best with no regard to situation, "sambastic"
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

Spike0180 wrote:
I've got a bus depot car cover for a bay window with the slider door zipper on both sides. It's got a hole by the passenger side slider from the sliding door catching it, but still functions pretty well. If you want it, it's yours.

I call dibs. Let me know how much for shipping to Portland, OR

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
TweedLinn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
Spike0180 wrote:

If for some reason xevin changes his mind I'll say second dibs! Been needing to pull the trigger on one of these for a long time due to my extreme lack of garage.
Spike0180
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
Spike0180 wrote:

Alright. I'll get a quote in the next couple days.

Sambastic: adj; the quality of being nit picky, elitist, expecting everyone to do things the way they believe is best with no regard to situation, "sambastic"
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

Flat rate USPS it should fold up into one of the big boxes Wink

Cool

206-841-7324
[email protected]
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

TweedLinn wrote:
Xevin wrote:
Spike0180 wrote:

If for some reason xevin changes his mind I'll say second dibs! Been needing to pull the trigger on one of these for a long time due to my extreme lack of garage.

Received the bus cover yesterday. My neighbors grabbed the package off my porch before the “Porch Pirates” did. Thank you so much Spike! Spike is the genuine article. Not just for the cover. I could tell from his PMs he’s a real good dude. Thanks again Spike. And yes TweedLinn. If ever I don’t have a need for it. You got dibs Very Happy Bus people are awesome!

Clatter wrote:

SGKent wrote:
Spike0180
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
TweedLinn wrote:
Xevin wrote:
Spike0180 wrote:

Received the bus cover yesterday. My neighbors grabbed the package off my porch before the “Porch Pirates” did. Thank you so much Spike! Spike is the genuine article. Not just for the cover. I could tell from his PMs he’s a real good dude. Thanks again Spike. And yes TweedLinn. If ever I don’t have a need for it. You got dibs Very Happy Bus people are awesome!

I hope it serves you well. Sorry I didn't have any time to sow and clean it. Although I suppose if I were to put that kinda effort into it, it wouldn't have been free lol I hope it serves you well.

Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

Spike0180 wrote:
Xevin wrote:
TweedLinn wrote:
Xevin wrote:
Spike0180 wrote:

I hope it serves you well. Sorry I didn't have any time to sow and clean it. Although I suppose if I were to put that kinda effort into it, it wouldn't have been free lol I hope it serves you well.

Just picked up from the neighbors. That thing is heavy Shocked I’m hoping Erb has a video on how to put it on Laughing thanks again brother. That was really nice of you.

Clatter wrote:

SGKent wrote:
TomWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

They’re fun to put on when it’s windy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

GOT a couple aircooled t4 engines I need gone tomorrow or sooner Laughing

2 2.0l vanagon engines
Exhaust
Heater boxes
Some van suspension stuff
Some odd bits and pieces from my old bay etc. take all of it (did a post in van forum too)

Tulalip wa pickup only

206-841-7324
[email protected]
obieoberstar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

GoWesty front privacy curtain. It has some snaps installed which can be removed easily. Hardly used in the 10 years I've had it.

Flat rate USPS Priority Mail. You pay shipping.

email or PM me for details....

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
RalphWiggam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

I have a bunch of parts I'm willing to part with as a thanks to those who have helped me get my bus up and running. If you see anything you need in these pics, let me know.

Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

Hey Ralph. I’m willing to buy some of that stuff. PM sent.

Clatter wrote:

SGKent wrote:
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
Hey Ralph. I’m willing to buy some of that stuff. PM sent.

I was gonna say most of that xevin needs and would deserve. Get it to him!

206-841-7324
[email protected]
RalphWiggam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

Ok. Just a few clarification points since I am getting so many emails about this stuff.

1. If you are planning on selling what I give you, or just stashing it away, please look elsewhere. I intend for this stuff to go to people/buses that have an immediate need for it.

2. All of this stuff was removed from a 72 1.7L dual carbed camper.

3. First come first serve.

This was my dad's bus and as much as it pains me to give away this stuff, its what he would have done. There's no point in me keeping this stuff in boxes when someone out there could use it to get their bus on the road and go have some adventures.
zabo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

if you are in the atlanta area I have two new early bay front brake rotors.
PM me...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60vwnewengland
Twin #2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Official Bay Part it Forward Thread Reply with quote

obieoberstar wrote:
GoWesty front privacy curtain. It has some snaps installed which can be removed easily. Hardly used in the 10 years I've had it.

Flat rate USPS Priority Mail. You pay shipping.

email or PM me for details....

PM sent
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 7 of 12

Jump to: