Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

Used Jbugs years back and never had an issue then. Jumped on day before yesterday and placed some items in the cart. Get on today to make use of the 15% off black friday deal. To my surprise everything much more expensive. For example, ball joints where $21.21 on tuesday. They are now 24.95.. I will pay more to get elsewhere, don’t like being toyed with!
JBUGS.COM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

Redlabel6 wrote:
Count me in as one that has received no reply to 2 emails about an order, 2 phone messages where I wanted to buy about $700.00 worth of door rubber.

Business must be so good they don't worry about customer satisfaction or lost sales...

Shocked

d

Thank you so very much for at least *attempting* to use Jbugs.com for your VW needs! We very much apologize for your not having been able to reach us, and I'm afraid in this instance, at this time of year, all we can do is fall on our sword and apologize. An unexpected responsibility of having a web store is known as Black Friday- In which case two weeks of the year become an absolute blur, the number of incoming calls quadruple at minimum, and the number of emails, unfathomable. Car show season, as well as Christmas, are good examples of this also (hint hint) but these do not compare to the chaos invoked by Black Friday. So in short- we very much care to help you in any way we can, but we also beg for your understanding in that you are correct- we simply cannot keep up with the volume (nor can most e-commerce associated companies) when it comes to Black Friday/Cyber Monday. As stated in all previous responses, I sincerely invite you and anybody with concerns, to contact me directly. My email is best as I can answer these while "multi-tasking". I can be reached at [email protected] , or by phone directly at 1-800-231-1784 ext 112. Please do leave a message if you do not get me immediately, I will return your call. Your business is greatly appreciated, as is your understanding, and thanks again. I look forward to hearing from you, I am more than happy to assist you personally.
1-800-231-1784 ext 316
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/JbugsVWParts

Last edited by JBUGS.COM on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
JBUGS.COM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pez wrote:
Used Jbugs years back and never had an issue then. Jumped on day before yesterday and placed some items in the cart. Get on today to make use of the 15% off black friday deal. To my surprise everything much more expensive. For example, ball joints where $21.21 on tuesday. They are now 24.95.. I will pay more to get elsewhere, don’t like being toyed with!

Good Morning! I see that you just posted this, so I am hoping that I can catch you at this time. The only thing I can guess based on the information you have given- If you have enough items in your cart to merit the volume discount at any given time, the following products you view will show the discounted price, not full retail, as you would be shopping on the discounted tier. If you then empty your cart, or remove enough items to no longer qualify for the discount, the website prices revert to normal. An easy way that this occurs to many of our customers, is that many do their browsing on say a work computer, adding products to their cart on their work computer or tablet/cellphone etc I.P. address- then they switch to a home computer to buy only the product that they really want and find that the prices are now higher as the cart is no longer in the discount range. We do get this call often enough that I'm guessing this is what you have experienced, and if not- then I very much would appreciate your sending an example to my personal email. It is true, as with any company, from time to time we do have to adjust prices, but I don't know of any adjustments being made to that part as of late. If you feel that the idea of the items in the cart number theory could not apply to you, then I would be very interested to receive an email from you showing the part number you are looking at so I may investigate. Thanks again for your time both on the site, and for potentially assisting us with fixing a "bug" in the site. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] for personal assistance in this matter. I can also be reached by phone, 1-800-231-1784 ext 112. Thanks again! Jaime
1-800-231-1784 ext 316
[email protected]
Redlabel6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

JBUGS.COM wrote:
Redlabel6 wrote:
Count me in as one that has received no reply to 2 emails about an order, 2 phone messages where I wanted to buy about $700.00 worth of door rubber.

Business must be so good they don't worry about customer satisfaction or lost sales...

Shocked

d

Thank you so very much for at least *attempting* to use Jbugs.com for your VW needs! We very much apologize for your not having been able to reach us, and I'm afraid in this instance, at this time of year, all we can do is fall on our sword and apologize. An unexpected responsibility of having a web store is known as Black Friday- In which case two weeks of the year become an absolute blur, the number of incoming calls quadruple at minimum, and the number of emails, unfathomable. Car show season, as well as Christmas, are good examples of this also (hint hint) but these do not compare to the chaos invoked by Black Friday. So in short- we very much care to help you in any way we can, but we also beg for your understanding in that you are correct- we simply cannot keep up with the volume (nor can most e-commerce associated companies) when it comes to Black Friday/Cyber Monday. As stated in all previous responses, I sincerely invite you and anybody with concerns, to contact me directly. My email is best as I can answer these while "multi-tasking". I can be reached at [email protected] , or by phone directly at 1-800-231-1784 ext 112. Please do leave a message if you do not get me immediately, I will return your call. Your business is greatly appreciated, as is your understanding, and thanks again. I look forward to hearing from you, I am more than happy to assist you personally.

I just sent you an e-mail
d
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VengeanceASX
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I placed an order on Dec. 23rd and I am still waiting on parts of that order. Placed another order a week later before I knew how they worked. Confused This is my first bug build, so I am still learning who is good or not. My bumpers came in a kit and were shipped more than 2 weeks apart and I still only have a partial order of my seat belts. Not to mention the various little parts that are still coming in on their own. Driving me crazy trying to get $1500 worth of stuff delivered in a timely manner. I don't think I will be dealing much with these guys in the future. I think this is just a giant drop shipper. Live and learn I guess.
JBUGS.COM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

VengeanceASX wrote:
I placed an order on Dec. 23rd and I am still waiting on parts of that order. Placed another order a week later before I knew how they worked. Confused This is my first bug build, so I am still learning who is good or not. My bumpers came in a kit and were shipped more than 2 weeks apart and I still only have a partial order of my seat belts. Not to mention the various little parts that are still coming in on their own. Driving me crazy trying to get $1500 worth of stuff delivered in a timely manner. I don't think I will be dealing much with these guys in the future. I think this is just a giant drop shipper. Live and learn I guess.

Hello! First, please allow me to thank you for giving us a shot, and to apologize on behalf of Jbugs for your frustration, and the delay in your delivery. You say this is your first build, which can be an exciting, however also somewhat of a daunting task which we completely understand. In response to your statement, I'd like to try to describe "how we work" regarding backorders so anybody reading also understands. We do not drop ship product, we are a “brick’n’mortar” store located in Oceanside California, and we like virtually any other store, do not produce or manufacture every product on our shelves ourselves. We like any other store do buy much of our product from parts suppliers which do sometimes run out of a product which delays our ability to buy it. Without going on forever about the woes of keeping the shelves of a 45,000+ square foot warehouse stocked, I'll simply say that when we have to backorder a product, it isn't due to lack of our trying. Speaking of backorders, we are one of the few, if not the only VW parts store that will expend the time and energy to manage backorders. We do this with the thinking that it is more of a convenience to our customers to not have to try to source parts from all over the place- We try to get you working on what we can, and fulfill the rest as soon as possible. Furthermore, we understand that our being out of a product is not the fault of the customer, so we cover the cost of shipping any backorders. We do this, so you can at least get to work on "something" rather than sit there waiting for "anything". This does cost us much more money and a vast amount of time in the long-run as we are paying both time and money shipping multiple packages and tracking who they are owed to, rather than waiting to ship all at once. We have come to believe this method is best because we ourselves, understand the frustration of not being able to get to work on our own projects. Unfortunately, we cannot control if a manufacturer happens to be out of something, but we can at least attempt to keep you busy. We sincerely appreciate your understanding when this does occur.

Communication regarding backorders- We are a VW store. We are not a drop-shipper, nor are we EBAY or Amazon. This means we also do not have the resources of an EBAY or Amazon. We have had complaints of communication regarding backorders, and rightfully so. We ship over 1000 packages a day, and calling every customer with a backorder is simply impossible for us on that scale. We agree that this is an issue. We are thrilled to say that we are days within launching a new version of our website that will have live status on orders, and emails will be automatically sent to update customers on backorders, so be on the lookout for that!

Seat Belts- There are many waiting on seat belts at this time, so again- I will briefly describe the situation there. The assembly warehouse belonging to the manufacture of seat belts was damaged in Hurricane Michael this last year. They are recovering, but have been delayed. Hopefully, they also will be running at full speed soon, we sincerely appreciate everyone's patience and understanding on this one.

In summary, we ask for your understanding in that we do make every effort to provide the best service we possibly can, and that your business is sincerely appreciated. If you would like to contact me directly, I am more than happy to personally investigate any backorder or questions you have, and see if there are any options, or alternatives available to get you back to work on your project. Email is best for this, however, I can also be reached on the phone. I can be reached at either [email protected] or 1-800-231-1784 ext 112 and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again!
1-800-231-1784 ext 316
[email protected]
VengeanceASX
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

JBUGS.COM wrote:
VengeanceASX wrote:

Hello! First, please allow me to thank you for giving us a shot, and to apologize on behalf of Jbugs for your frustration, and the delay in your delivery. You say this is your first build, which can be an exciting, however also somewhat of a daunting task which we completely understand. In response to your statement, I'd like to try to describe "how we work" regarding backorders so anybody reading also understands. We do not drop ship product, we are a “brick’n’mortar” store located in Oceanside California, and we like virtually any other store, do not produce or manufacture every product on our shelves ourselves. We like any other store do buy much of our product from parts suppliers which do sometimes run out of a product which delays our ability to buy it. Without going on forever about the woes of keeping the shelves of a 45,000+ square foot warehouse stocked, I'll simply say that when we have to backorder a product, it isn't due to lack of our trying. Speaking of backorders, we are one of the few, if not the only VW parts store that will expend the time and energy to manage backorders. We do this with the thinking that it is more of a convenience to our customers to not have to try to source parts from all over the place- We try to get you working on what we can, and fulfill the rest as soon as possible. Furthermore, we understand that our being out of a product is not the fault of the customer, so we cover the cost of shipping any backorders. We do this, so you can at least get to work on "something" rather than sit there waiting for "anything". This does cost us much more money and a vast amount of time in the long-run as we are paying both time and money shipping multiple packages and tracking who they are owed to, rather than waiting to ship all at once. We have come to believe this method is best because we ourselves, understand the frustration of not being able to get to work on our own projects. Unfortunately, we cannot control if a manufacturer happens to be out of something, but we can at least attempt to keep you busy. We sincerely appreciate your understanding when this does occur.

Communication regarding backorders- We are a VW store. We are not a drop-shipper, nor are we EBAY or Amazon. This means we also do not have the resources of an EBAY or Amazon. We have had complaints of communication regarding backorders, and rightfully so. We ship over 1000 packages a day, and calling every customer with a backorder is simply impossible for us on that scale. We agree that this is an issue. We are thrilled to say that we are days within launching a new version of our website that will have live status on orders, and emails will be automatically sent to update customers on backorders, so be on the lookout for that!

Seat Belts- There are many waiting on seat belts at this time, so again- I will briefly describe the situation there. The assembly warehouse belonging to the manufacture of seat belts was damaged in Hurricane Michael this last year. They are recovering, but have been delayed. Hopefully, they also will be running at full speed soon, we sincerely appreciate everyone's patience and understanding on this one.

In summary, we ask for your understanding in that we do make every effort to provide the best service we possibly can, and that your business is sincerely appreciated. If you would like to contact me directly, I am more than happy to personally investigate any backorder or questions you have, and see if there are any options, or alternatives available to get you back to work on your project. Email is best for this, however, I can also be reached on the phone. I can be reached at either [email protected] or 1-800-231-1784 ext 112 and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again!

So I am still waiting on some items, but I swung by your shop and I have to say it was a great experience. Very friendly guys up front that worked with me while I went through the catalog and bought some parts. I'm impressed.
slave1pilot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered about $2500 worth of stuff from Jbugs last week.
I used the online chat before placing the order because I wanted to see if there was a Veteran's discount available (specifically Disabled Veterans) and was connected to "Andrew".
Andrew said no, "because people would abuse it". He said there was no way to check online to see if someone was actually a Veteran.
I told him other companies (like Lowes) were able to do so and provided him a link so that it might be something to consider in the future.
He said the best that could be done is the 15% discount that everyone gets if they order above $1800.
He was pretty curt through the entire chat and basically gave me the feeling of "are you gonna buy anything or not?"
I placed my order later and realized I ordered the wrong style carpet and doubled up on another part in my cart. I called customer service the next morning, and the guy (sorry didn't catch his name) was quite helpful and changed my order no problem.
Cool, we are all good now (or so I thought)
I realized 2 days after that, that I forgot to order kick panels and a couple other parts.
I figured it would be easy to use the chat again to see if I could just add to my existing order.
I got Andrew again, and our chat started like this:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I felt that his tone was unnecessary . I explained that in online chats that you usually give a brief description of what you need and then the CSR asks details regarding the order, and we go from there.
He said that's not how it's done here , so I gave him the order #.
He replies with "there ya go". It felt pretty condescending like he was patting a child on the head.
He told me my stuff was still being packed up to ship.
I told him that I had wanted to add to my order but didn't think I wanted to any more.
His response was basically "ok, anything else?"
Both interactions with Andrew kinda ticked me off so I didn't add anything else.
Some of my parts arrived yesterday

The parts I ordered were all shipped free except the big box that is oddly shaped and taped up loosely. It's a front clip.
This part incurred an additional "oversize" charge of $85 which I thought was a little much considering the other two boxes are heavier and relatively the same size but shipped for free.

I understand that a larger part might cost more to ship, but not an extra $85 . and, if it's included in a large order (over 35 parts) then Jbugs should go ahead and absorb that cost since other parts are being shipped in that same box.

andrew's attitude and the added shipping costs have made me reconsider buying other stuff from them.
am I just being petty?

Currently:
1963 Ragtop Beetle
Previously:
1967 Beetle
1968 Beetle
1970 Beetle
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'll go: Clearly, Andrew has had no training or coaching in customer-service skills. He seems to be at the ready to dish smirky attitude at the first opportunity. Perhaps it stems from feelings of superiority, or dissatisfaction with his job, or any number of other factors at play. Unfortunately, that's not terribly uncommon.
For your part, I think I can see what tipped Andrew's 'tude: you greeted him with your first name and then posed a question without any other relevant information. In other words, "Nathan who???" Right? How's he supposed to know anything about your order based off of Nathan? But his response was clearly just cocky and out of line...the customer should be given the benefit of the doubt.

But I didn't major in behavioral studies, so that's just my 0.02 looking in from the outside, objectively. There may have been some influencing factors based on a recent history between you guys.

Why I really chimed in was what seems like crappy packaging on their part Twisted Evil
It looks like a 5-year-old taped up those boxes, thank goodness the shipper handled them with kid gloves. And the cardboard looks cheap and flimsy...when boxes start getting that big, the thickness of the cardboard should increase too. Otherwise you end up with little more than a huge, thick paper bag! For that $85 premium, you should've received premium packaging.

So, no, it doesn't seem like you're being petty to me, cuz the customer should always be right, yeah? Smile
JBUGS.COM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

slave1pilot wrote:

andrew's attitude and the added shipping costs have made me reconsider buying other stuff from them.
am I just being petty?

There is no excuse for this. You have my sincerest apology. This will be addressed immediately. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. PM sent.
1-800-231-1784 ext 316
[email protected]

Last edited by JBUGS.COM on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
JBUGS.COM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

VengeanceASX wrote:
JBUGS.COM wrote:
VengeanceASX wrote:

Thanks again!

So I am still waiting on some items, but I swung by your shop and I have to say it was a great experience. Very friendly guys up front that worked with me while I went through the catalog and bought some parts. I'm impressed.

Great to hear! Thank you for stopping by, and thank you for the feedback! Please do email your order number to me- I would really like the opportunity to see if there is anything I can do about the backorders. [email protected]

Thanks again!
1-800-231-1784 ext 316
[email protected]
slave1pilot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

Busstom wrote:

For your part, I think I can see what tipped Andrew's 'tude: you greeted him with your first name and then posed a question without any other relevant information. In other words, "Nathan who???" Right? How's he supposed to know anything about your order based off of Nathan?

When you first open chat, it asks for your name and email. I entered my first and last names and also my email address. I wrongly assumed that this info would be entered by the CSR when chat began so they could look up my account info. I didn't just say "Hey it's Nathan, where's my stuff?"

Busstom wrote:

Why I really chimed in was what seems like crappy packaging on their part Twisted Evil
It looks like a 5-year-old taped up those boxes, thank goodness the shipper handled them with kid gloves. And the cardboard looks cheap and flimsy...when boxes start getting that big, the thickness of the cardboard should increase too. Otherwise you end up with little more than a huge, thick paper bag! For that $85 premium, you should've received premium packaging.

Jaime over at Jbugs contacted me privately and apologized.
He sounds genuine and is taking steps to make it a better experience.

Thanks for letting me rant .

Currently:
1963 Ragtop Beetle
Previously:
1967 Beetle
1968 Beetle
1970 Beetle
vamram Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered stainless steel front flexible brake lines for my '74 Super daily driver on Wednesday morning, using standard USPS shipping which in my case has been more than adequate. As of this morning - 72+ hours later - JBUGS STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED THE PARTS!!! The reply from their customer service when I checked was that they were too busy w/a big sale and that I should have paid for expedited shipping. That's a BS reply and just about guarantees that I keep going elsewhere for my parts. I emailed them 2x to cancel the order.

Had they simply dropped them in the USPS bin by Wednesday afternoon or Thursday a.m., there's a very good chance I would have had the parts today!!

'74 Super 9/16 - present, in refurb process.
'73 Super - 6/18 - Present - Daily Driver!
'75 Super Le Grande...waiting it's turn in line behind '74.
Click to view image
Save the Supers!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
slave1pilot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

slave1pilot wrote:

Jaime over at Jbugs contacted me privately and apologized.
He sounds genuine and is taking steps to make it a better experience.

Thanks for letting me rant .

UPDATE:
Jaime was indeed sincere and has made it right.
In the past year since this occurred, I have ordered from Jbugs several times and have had zero issues .
Thanks

Currently:
1963 Ragtop Beetle
Previously:
1967 Beetle
1968 Beetle
1970 Beetle
JBUGS.COM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello and hope everybody is staying safe! We have had a number of inquiries regarding the status of Jbugs as we all deal with the Corona Virus situation. We have been told that there is a "rumor" that we have closed down the business for 2 weeks. This is not accurate, and although there have been some delays regarding product coming in, we are up and shipping orders as always! Our will-call policy has changed a bit, however. We do now ask that you place the order on the website, list the order as a "will-call". This is done during checkout, as you list your first and last name, use the "company" line to input WILL-CALL. We will pull the order, and then call you when it is ready. The front door is locked, however, we will meet you outside with your order. If there are any further questions, we are at the phones and ready to help! Thanks, and again, be safe!
Jbugs.com
1-800-231-1784 ext 316
[email protected]
68IHscout
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have a vw vendor close by but i decided to try JBUGS , a simple order of horn mounting kit which i got in a envelope along with instructions for front window rubber seal installation guide but no windshield seal .

Will post fallow up as soon as i hear from them if they return my call that is.
JBUGS.COM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

68IHscout wrote:
I have a vw vendor close by but i decided to try JBUGS , a simple order of horn mounting kit which i got in a envelope along with instructions for front window rubber seal installation guide but no windshield seal .

Hi there! I'm sorry that there has been a delay in delivering your product! I'm also very sorry, that we have led you to believe that we may not be willing to return your call. I would call you myself, however, the info given here in your report has left me unable to research your order, contact info, or with whom you have been working. I would like to invite you to feel free to either call me directly at 1-800-231-1784 ext. 165, or I can be emailed if you prefer, at [email protected]. If you prefer to text- this is now an option- please feel free to text us at 760-385-3768 if you like. Please be advised the text number is a computer phone, this is not a phone that can take incoming phone calls, but we have it for those that prefer to text. If you decide to call, and I am unavailable, please feel free to either have me paged, or you can leave a message and I will return your call just as fast as possible. Again, I apologize in advance for whatever has caused this delay, and I look forward to hearing from you. [email protected]
1-800-231-1784 ext 316
[email protected]
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have known the guys at CA Pacific/JBUGS, since a guy named Allan Watson owned the company (and that is a LOOONG time ago) I gotta say, they are one of the best at Customer Service, in the industry. Sure, everybody has a bad day, but what do you expect a guy to do with "Hi, I'm Dave, where's my order?"....And if you have ever seen the new building, trust me, is is as far from a Drop Ship joint as it can be... I got given the tour last summer, and by the time we got done, my feet hurt. Are they perfect? No, they are HUMAN. Doo Doo occurs, folks, I think everyone is so used to instant gratification, that when it just isn't possible, they go running for a safe place and a puppy. And I really don't care if someone gets their nose out of joint about my response, I am just too old to care about what most people think of me, anyway.

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
68IHscout
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

JBUGS.COM wrote:
68IHscout wrote:

Hi there! I'm sorry that there has been a delay in delivering your product! I'm also very sorry, that we have led you to believe that we may not be willing to return your call. I would call you myself, however, the info given here in your report has left me unable to research your order, contact info, or with whom you have been working. I would like to invite you to feel free to either call me directly at 1-800-231-1784 ext. 165, or I can be emailed if you prefer, at [email protected]. If you prefer to text- this is now an option- please feel free to text us at 760-385-3768 if you like. Please be advised the text number is a computer phone, this is not a phone that can take incoming phone calls, but we have it for those that prefer to text. If you decide to call, and I am unavailable, please feel free to either have me paged, or you can leave a message and I will return your call just as fast as possible. Again, I apologize in advance for whatever has caused this delay, and I look forward to hearing from you. [email protected]
i called today and they were friendly and told me right off the back that they owed me a seal (on back order) aprox 2 weeks , but i am happy with the response i got ,will deal with them again.
JBUGS.COM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: California Pacific aka J-Bugs - [email protected] Reply with quote

68IHscout wrote:
JBUGS.COM wrote:
68IHscout wrote:

i called today and they were friendly and told me right off the back that they owed me a seal (on back order) aprox 2 weeks , but i am happy with the response i got ,will deal with them again.

Thank you so much for your understanding on this. It is greatly appreciated. If you find yourself in need of any further info or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or any of the sales staff, we are more than happy to help. Thanks again and have a great day!
1-800-231-1784 ext 316
[email protected]
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: