Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: merz356
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

Mark was great to work with, top-notch! I needed a super rare cabinet for my 70 Dormobile and Mark had it! We worked the deal then he packed it up very nicely and shipped it out in good time. All in all it was a pleasure to do business with him. Best wishes Mark! Thanks for being great and for finding the cabinet that my bus needed! Thank you!!!
Glenn A
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

Dealing with Mark was pleasure. He packed up and shipped the item out quickly and it arrived safely. Thanks Mark.

60 Double cab
65 EzCamper
66 Double cab
62 Kombi
2017 Golf R
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

I had a positive experience dealing with Mark. He was able to get a shipping price on a bus step for me and shipped it out safe and secure. I would def buy from him again. A solid seller! Thanks Mark!
1960 Paprika Red Karmann Ghia Convertible aka Schatze L452 built 5/20/60
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
66 21 window bus built 8/31/65 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777273
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jdawgthethird
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

I thought I was buying a cargo door for my 66 bus from Mark Merz. Sent him the money via PayPal and after five unanswered emails over the period of a week and I'm starting to feel like Mark (merz356) is trying to rip me off. The most aggravating part is watching him add new parts for sale on the site while refusing to answer. Another deadbeat seller. I would not recommend buying from him.
jdawgthethird
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

I gotta give Mark credit, he did drop the door off at a packaging and shipping store today. Much appreciated Mark.
houseoffunn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

Just had a great transaction with Mark. Excellent communication too, which is always appreciated on this end.
Thanks again.
dlx61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

Best seller I had ever dealt with , totally a pleasure to do business with.
Best communication , nice and truly professional.
Boxed my purchase very well , provided tons of pictures and kept the customer updated.

I would definitely buy from him again!

Buy and sell recommended.
long gone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

I bought an engine core from Mark recently. As you can expect, they are a real challenge to package and ship.

He strapped and shrink wrapped it to a pallet and dropped it off at a fastenal store at his end and I handled the shipping arrangements and payment from my end.

He kept me updated on his progress with many emails and pictures throughout his efforts.

I received the engine without shipping damage and have only good things to say about Mark, his communication, and efforts.
busnutbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

Another excellent purchase from Mark! No disappointments; parts are exactly as described and with careful packaging they arrived safe and undamaged. Buy or trade with confidence!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Pau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

Hello,

I just got a complete tent for my SO-23 from Mark. Very honnest and professional seller.

At the beginning I asked for a tent that was not exactly what I needed and he guided me so I didn't mistake.

His description was complete and photos more than I could expect. Selling and buying from internet and more than 10000km away became quite easy despite jet lag and my poor English.

Packing was correct and sending was fast!!

Thank you Mark and good luck.
BillyWarren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:26 pm    Post subject: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

Mark is the man. I was in desperate need of a gas tank for my 58, and saw he had one for sale. I was in a time crunch and he worked with me to get it shipped quickly. The gas tank was exactly as he described. I’m very happy and will buy from him again. Mark is the real deal, highly recommend.
schulz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

Just bought a set of pop outs off Mark He packaged them up nice shipped them across country, no problems. I would definitely buy from him again. Thanks Mark! Cool
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

I picked up a rack from Mark. He took the time to send me additional photos and answer any questions I have.

Mark was also kind enough to drive the rack 450+ miles down to me in So Cal so I didn't have to pay for shipping.

I would highly recommend buying from him. Very responsive and gave me a better deal than what others were offering me.

Thank you Mark! You ROCK
napat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

sold an item to Mark, He is the real buyer and our conversation went very smooth. Also, I have seen his vws for many years on thesamba.com and very jealous whenever he posted his car to the forum. A pleasure to do business with him!
john7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

I just moved and Couldn’t find the part and offered refund same day but this guy would not accept the refund and wanted to wait until I found the part. He’s never called me but now he is sending me threatening emails because he has now changed his mind and wants a refund even though that was the first thing I offered him. crybaby

Slot Mag King!
I accept Paypal, CASH, GOLD, SILVER, COINS, GUNS & money orders.
brent christenson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: merz356 - [email protected] - Mark Merz Reply with quote

I recently purchased a pallet full of items from Mark Merz. An engine, transmission, front beam, starter, etc along with all the mounting hardware. My bus was missing these items including the mounting hardware, he checked his inventory as well getting items from others so I had all needed to mount the drivetrain. Mark is extremely honest and fair. He searched high and low to find a suitable pallet, the items were placed and packed on the pallet and made the 1700 mile trip perfectly. Mark is a great communicator, documented with may pictures he sent to me. Honest, fair and willing to share his knowledge. Mark is a great contact and a great person to due business with----Thanks Mark, much appreciated.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: