Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kustom 1 - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kustom1warehouse.net
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 31, 2024
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: kustom 1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

No response to two emails enquiring about a purchase I wished to make. Glad I learned how they operate before they got my money.
pedmick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: kustom 1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm sorry people may have had a negative experience in the past, but my recent transaction was great. I needed a Thing beam for my baja, and this was the only vendor who even mentioned it on their site (rebuilt spindle to spindle with 3" lifted adjusters welded in). I tried to buy a rebuilt unit off Craigslist off of some dude using Thing shop as his reference...I told him that I could get it from Kustom1 for a third of his asking price, and he called them to see if I was a liar. He got Stuart, who set him straight. Subsequently, I called, got Stuart, who had talked to him, and he didn't waiver on the price. He told me I could put a down payment to hold it for a few pay periods (cores are rare). I put down half, and a month later, paid it off. The beam showed up a week later, and looks fabulous. My experience with Kustom1 was great, and I'll stake my (sparse) Samba reputation on that assessment.
Thanks again, Stuart!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: kustom 1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a complete disc brake system.. Everything.. And some motor parts recently and I am very happy with the parts, the prices and the service. As I work on this car, I plan on buying more from Kustom1warehouse.net.
Thank You Kustom1!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SLO-N-LO-69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: kustom 1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Anyone used them recently? I am thinking of getting a narrowed front beam setup from them but would like to know how the service and quality is these days? Thanks.
Score300
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: kustom 1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

SLO-N-LO-69 wrote:
Anyone used them recently? I am thinking of getting a narrowed front beam setup from them but would like to know how the service and quality is these days? Thanks.

I ordered some drag star wheels September 2022 and here it is nearly March 2023 and I haven’t received them. So far, I’m not happy.
'71 convertible daily driving and loving it.
ONEBADBUG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: kustom 1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a cam and lifters. No email to acknowledge my order. Website says free shipping, but it's $50, to send a cam and lifters. Okay, whatever, I need it. A week later it has not left the store, so I cancelled it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: