Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Little Euro Import - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Little Euro Import
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 10, 2019
dgizzle2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Little Euro Import - [email protected] Reply with quote

i bought a car off him and he is very good to deal with

Moderator note:
Older account:
lileuroimports - [email protected]
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
visibleink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joey is a good guy - bought a bus from him a few years back.

<-- Helga, she slammed her dub in '53 and adjusted valves with her teeth
gmag69
Type2 Nutcase

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought Baywindow parts from Joey and had no problems. He even sent some of my money back cause he didn't have one of the parts. He's ok in my book and I'd deal with him again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ben_Taylor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: SCAMMER Reply with quote

This is a guy who deals on this site !

***** LILEUROIMPORTS ******* BEWARE

Back in September 2007, i bought a 1963 Kombi from him, paying him $2500 via PayPAl. At the time he told me it would be 4-5 weeks before shipping, which wasnt a problem to me, 8 weeks had passed and i
contacted him and the excuses started for why he hadnt shipped the
Kombi. Cut a long story short, Its now 11 months later and i am still
owed $775 by this guy. I have tried phoning him, emailing him and
private messages via Samba and he is now ignoring me, after saying im a good man for waiting so long for my money and that he would pay every dime back plus intrest i have lost out on over the last 11/12 months.

So i surgest you think very carefully before dealing with this guy...........
NOT GOOD

Sorry i had to do this Joey Little ( Clarkrange, Tennesse ) but you should stop ignoring people who try to contact you and pay your debts

Ps Now check your FEEDBACK ! ! ! ! !
dwayne prince
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have dealt with joey for years with zero problems.he even picked up a non vw for a relative last week and delivered it for them(thanks joey).to sum it up,joey is a good guy and if your having trouble getting ahold of him just give him a chance as he does travel quite a bit.
gabrielli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: FRAUD: LilEuroImports AKA Joey Little, Clarkrange, TN. Reply with quote

Fraudulent Transaction - Seller: LilEuroImports, Joey Little, Clarkrange, TN.

Story as follows:
I purchased a 73 Thing from David, seller on The Samba, in Ohio. (As
is; as described; reasonable; no problem with the payment). Smooth
transaction, I received the Car Title via mail.

I also purchased off The Samba, a separate Thing engine & miscellaneous parts from LilEuroImports,Clarkrange, TN, around the same time. David/Ohio seller towed my Thing from Ohio to Tennessee to Joey Little/ LilEuroImports. Little was to then ship the Thing with engine to Texas, either Dallas/Ft.Worth, & I was to meet his shipper there & take back to San Antonio. Months went by & Joey kept claiming he couldn't get anyone to ship it. (although currently his ads on The Samba still say he ships anywhere in the U.S.). He also assured me he had plenty of space in his business yard to store it in the interim. After many months, Joey Little/LilEuroImports was not responding to my emails or phone calls. When I finally got a hold of him, he said he did not have the car anymore. I had to contact the local Sheriff's Dept. to file a stolen vehicle report. Little had used both my Thing & my engine that were already purchased (& that he arranged to ship) as collateral to borrow money, & both were in another county, outside the jurisdiction of the county sheriff. I also called the Tennessee Attorney General's office, which advised me to file a case of Fraud with an attorney. After faxing all my information & calling numerous times, the Sheriff's Dept. tracked down a lady that confirmed Joey Little borrowed money & used my Thing & engine as collateral for a quick loan (she also had in her possession a Porsche & other vehicles there as collateral for other Little loans). I had to drive approx. 1200+ miles this month from San Antonio, TX (which was not cheap) to the Sheriff's Dept in Jamestown, TN to collect my car. Under threat of harboring a Stolen Vehicle, the sheriff had to pressure the lady to release my Thing & engine to Joey at the Sheriff's Dept. Then, to make matters worse, I had to PAY OFF LilEuroImports' LOAN with her in the amount of $2,000. to take possession of my Thing, that I had already paid for!!

*WARNING to THE SAMBA* Do not buy any vehicles from Joey Little dba LilEuroImports,Clarkrange, TN. If you purchased a VW or Porsche from LilEuroImports, & have not received your vehicle, please contact the Sheriff's Dept in Jamestown, TN, the county seat, to file a stolen vehicle report. Do not send LilEuroImports any money in advance to ship your vehicle - Contract your own shipping company. Please note that the Sheriff's Dept. Jamestown, TN. said they have had previous incidents with Joey Little, LilEuroImports.
lileuroimports
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: FRAUD: LilEuroImports AKA Joey Little, Clarkrange, TN. Reply with quote

gabrielli wrote:
Fraudulent Transaction - Seller: LilEuroImports, Joey Little, Clarkrange, TN.

Story as follows:
I purchased a 73 Thing from David, seller on The Samba, in Ohio. (As
is; as described; reasonable; no problem with the payment). Smooth
transaction, I received the Car Title via mail.

I also purchased off The Samba, a separate Thing engine & miscellaneous parts from LilEuroImports,Clarkrange, TN, around the same time. David/Ohio seller towed my Thing from Ohio to Tennessee to Joey Little/ LilEuroImports. Little was to then ship the Thing with engine to Texas, either Dallas/Ft.Worth, & I was to meet his shipper there & take back to San Antonio. Months went by & Joey kept claiming he couldn't get anyone to ship it. (although currently his ads on The Samba still say he ships anywhere in the U.S.). He also assured me he had plenty of space in his business yard to store it in the interim. After many months, Joey Little/LilEuroImports was not responding to my emails or phone calls. When I finally got a hold of him, he said he did not have the car anymore. I had to contact the local Sheriff's Dept. to file a stolen vehicle report. Little had used both my Thing & my engine that were already purchased (& that he arranged to ship) as collateral to borrow money, & both were in another county, outside the jurisdiction of the county sheriff. I also called the Tennessee Attorney General's office, which advised me to file a case of Fraud with an attorney. After faxing all my information & calling numerous times, the Sheriff's Dept. tracked down a lady that confirmed Joey Little borrowed money & used my Thing & engine as collateral for a quick loan (she also had in her possession a Porsche & other vehicles there as collateral for other Little loans). I had to drive approx. 1200+ miles this month from San Antonio, TX (which was not cheap) to the Sheriff's Dept in Jamestown, TN to collect my car. Under threat of harboring a Stolen Vehicle, the sheriff had to pressure the lady to release my Thing & engine to Joey at the Sheriff's Dept. Then, to make matters worse, I had to PAY OFF LilEuroImports' LOAN with her in the amount of $2,000. to take possession of my Thing, that I had already paid for!!

*WARNING to THE SAMBA* Do not buy any vehicles from Joey Little dba LilEuroImports,Clarkrange, TN. If you purchased a VW or Porsche from LilEuroImports, & have not received your vehicle, please contact the Sheriff's Dept in Jamestown, TN, the county seat, to file a stolen vehicle report. Do not send LilEuroImports any money in advance to ship your vehicle - Contract your own shipping company. Please note that the Sheriff's Dept. Jamestown, TN. said they have had previous incidents with Joey Little, LilEuroImports.

OK here we go again on this Civil matter, even the Sheriffs office told you several times its a civil storage matter!

march 07 gaberial contacted me about buying a engine for a vw thing which was located in ohio, i had one am block listed on this site for $500 and we agreed on $450 and he was going to send me half the money for it and come and get his car and wanted me to install it in his car for him, i agreed to do that but that was 2-4 weeks away so he sent me $250

so after march07 went and april 07 went and a few calls inbetween from gaberial he asked me how much to take car from ohio to tx and i said $850, he then asked me how much to haul it from tn to tx and i said $450 if i had another car going that far south in tx, at that time car was still in ohio of the owner which was holding car for gabrieal to pay him for it in full and pick it up ( i have his bill of sale to prove this too from sherriffs office)
then he asked me how much to go to ohio and bring it to my lot and he would come and get it and i said $300, every time gabriel said he could do it cheaper so i said ok then another month went and he had car delivered by the previous owner to my lot on memorial day 07, owner stated he couldnt store car cos of moving or getting married or something i dont really remember for sure cos i was on the phone and he wanted my address, etc so i never seen that guy cos i was in Fla on a car hauling trip. ok a few months went by and i had another guy that i linked up to gabriel named Matt that hauled cars too and he and gabriel talked and they couldnt get together on a time he could come to dallas and get the thing, I rember Matt calling me back and say gabriels pissing me off wanting it done on HIS TIME so no deal, in the mean time a friend of mine operates Joes express transport and offered to take car to tx but gabriel still doesnt want car delivered. Ok this is fall of 07 now and gabirel says his family etc are sick etc and he would be there in jan 08, he called in late 07 and said again 2-4 weeks and he would be there to get it, so feb came and by then i lost gabriel tel # and I had police to run vin #s on paper ( i have the copy still too) and not on file on ncic cos gabirel hadnt registed the car either so march came and by march 12th i leased my storage out to another firm which is legal in TN and his thing was in that lot, so march thru middle of nov i never heard or got a email from gabriel and i figured he had abandoned the car, so its now november 08 i get a call from him wanting to come 2-4 weeks to get car and i told him it was in storage and he owed money to RS storage and( I gave him their tel # myself,( the police didnt give him any #s I did) so he had another person contact them the storage place and they said they had the car and needed its storage money paid to be released, then Gabriel tried to convince police and the Distric attorney to charge me with theft etc and they told him again its a civil matter, he then called me back and he was coming to get car monday and i said OK but did you call the Storage place? . so he did and found out so they contacted me and i I made arangement to get car from storage lot and take to sheriffs office and collect Their Money which i did, ok I presented the bill of storage facility of $20 dollars a day for 264 days storage even though it was in my possesion over that many days for free so anyway he didnt want to pay it and i told him look just take me to court im not fussing with you! i told him this several times too! he then told the Police deputys to IMPOUND that car and they Laughed and said YOU owe money on it! so he called the storage place back and made a deal with them for 2k, so in the end I lost $225 dollars on my engine and humilation of him trying to charge me with theft etc, now im on here defending myself for me doing nothing wrong too! and to beat it all when he was finished his GF came into the jail cursing me and trying to grab the money out of my hands in front of 2 police officers and they told her that if she didnt leave and get back outside that they were going to throw Her in Jail! it was like a Jerry Springer episode that day! so Dude Im out money for the engine and my time wasted with you. and i have living proof of 2 officers that witnessed it all. PS do a court room search on me cos ive never been in court for ANYTHING including speeding tickets.
superman73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just bought a passenger side door handle and speedometer cable from joey for a 72 914 porsche. the price was fair and i finally received them after paying for them 2 weeks ago. it was hard to get him to answer an e-mail or his shop phone. he never gave me a tracking number or told me that the parts had shipped. the few times he did e-mail me back he said he was out of town and the other time his father had a stroke. i bought something from a woman on e-bay and had it 2 days later and it was farther away. parts- decent, price-decent, shipping- very bad.

Jesus Saves

70 deluxe bus
74 ghia 1776 dual carb
67 manx clone

various other parts cars.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228364&highlight=superman73sb+bellsouth
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
superman73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the speedo cable joey sent me was stretched and would not work in my car, so i contacted joey and he said he would send another, he never did send it and its been over a month and i cant get him on the phone or to answer e-mail. i hate to leave bad feedback for anyone, but this is rediculous. Mad

Jesus Saves

70 deluxe bus
74 ghia 1776 dual carb
67 manx clone

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228364&highlight=superman73sb+bellsouth
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
superman73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joey finally refunded my money for the speedo cable last week. i appreciate it and recommend that you be patient in dealing with him. his parts are fair priced, but the service is a little slow, and communication isnt good.

Jesus Saves

70 deluxe bus
74 ghia 1776 dual carb
67 manx clone

micro-image
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: A+ Joey came through with flying colors - 914 Rack & Pin Reply with quote

Joey had good communications and sent me a better than expected item.

I bought a 914 rack & pinion from Joey... And he came through. He sent me one of the nicest racks (besides my GF's) I've owned. It was a great price and he did communicate with me. Yes, maybe a day or so laters... But I'm guessing he has other things going on in his life than my R&P Smile Now I'll say, if you are the "pay today expect it tomorrow" buyer... well, you'll just need to adjust your expectations. This is true on eBay too. My advice is; Purchase the item, sit back and just don't run to the mail box ever day.. "A watched pot never boils". It will get there when it gets there.

This is good advice when buying anything over the Internet. Now if you do need it Yesterday.. just make sure both sides are on the same page regarding this And the day you expect it. I actually told Joey to send it out next time he is out on a UPS/USPS run (I believe he is in a very rural area. For a lot of us, the local UPS place is 5-15min away). And him getting out to drop off a package my be a different experience that for the rest of us.

And once I get this rack in place on my 56body/69pan I'll do a write up on the install... I'm already surprised how close this thing is to dropping in place the way it is. Yes, the steering shaft is going right up the middle... Once you get over that concept.. It gets easier

Also, this rack is like BUTTER on a Teflon pan.. SMOOTH and DIRECT. Compared to the oem steering box in the bug... It's going to feel like racing power steering IMHO.

Anyways... THANK YOU JOEY LITTLE. There is nothing LITTLE about his service! (at least with my transaction)

Randy
Long Beach, Ca.
Ben_Taylor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this guy still trading/on the samba ?
If so i want his contact details because i still want my money !
If anyone has his contact details could they please contact me with them please
Cheers
Ben
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clicked on his ads link at the top of this posting and found his contact info in one of his ads..

Example:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=984329
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
micro-image
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring.. RING.. Ring RING.. Hello? HELLO?
LITTLE EURO IMPORTS?

Hope this can help anyone interested in getting in contact with JL. Three contact numbers I scoped out on a Google search... However, I haven't tried any of them as I GOT the PART! :0P
(931)863-5606
(931)704-1337
(931)267-1935
tnhobo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Little Euro Import - [email protected] Reply with quote

Joey was like a son to me(I thought) When I quit doing my own work because of health I gave him quite a lot of money worth of tools.I had a 73 bug that needed a rear floor pan.He told me to bring it to his house and he would fix it.About 60 miles.I pulled it to his house,it set in his yard for 5 months and he never touched it.I went got it took it to Larry's speed shop in Harriman.had it back the next day for $150.
If you want something done in a reasonable amount of time stay away from this guy.If he don't have time for friends he won't have time for you.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: