Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

crazydane - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: crazydane
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: crazydane - [email protected] Reply with quote

Per is a very helpful guy with great communication and with perfect part! We have a very easy and fast transaction to Budapest. Hope to deal with him again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tuned Perfection
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a split beetle hood latch from Per. Great communication, easy to deal with. Latch was in great shape when it arrived. Would deal with him again.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:47 am    Post subject: NOS headlight dishes Reply with quote

I had another great transaction with Per. Don't hesitate to buy his perfect NOS parts! Prices are fair, packaging was safe and the shipping was very quick, also by economic way! Attila from Budapest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Typ24
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooth transaction, Very Good Package,Fast shipping and The Foglight very nice as described.
Thanks Per!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

welshcabrioman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Top Samba seller Reply with quote

Bought a NOS mirror from Per.

Perfect, smooth deal.

Many thanks!!
64airball
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Perfect transaction!!!! Reply with quote

I purchased a speedo from Per a couple of weeks ago and received today. All I can say is WOW! The speedo is better than pictured, and the communication was A+
Thanks a bunch Per, hope to do business with you again in the future 👍
Anibug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: crazydane - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received the Kick-plates for my 61' convertible from Per, EXCELLANT SHAPE, everything was as advertised and I received it in a week! Highly recommend Per for anything he has for sale.

Thanks
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: crazydane - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a crankshaft pulley tin from Per. Very good communication and fast shipping. Perfect transaction.
Many thanks
Jose
wbbbbbbb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: crazydane - [email protected] Reply with quote

We'll packaged, item as described, super fast shipping with tracking. It was a pleasure to deal with the crasydane! PayPal on Thursday 04-03-2018, received item on 04-12-2018! Should look good on my 1956 Kabrolett, when I get the motor rebuilt? Barn fresh.

Item shipped so fast that it came with a speeding ticket!
A great pleasure to deal with, A+ seller!

Danke
Thanks
wbbbbbbb

Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: crazydane - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an oval switch from Per. Excellent to deal with. cheers -
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: crazydane - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a radio block off plate from Per. The packaging was excellent!! He cut out the foam to fit the plate perfectly. The communication was prompt (considering time differences) and the shipping took about two weeks from Denmark to WA state. Thank you again Per!!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: crazydane - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a pair of semaphore delete plates. Beautiful condition. Per is a guy to deal with . cheers ~
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: crazydane - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller. Nice deal on oval parts .
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: