Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Typ3nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Recent purchase with VWNOS.com - heimlich ... Type 3 Exhaust parts.
Great Checkout online service ... Top Quality Parts, Prompt Shipping, Recommended, will be doing business with again. Thanks !
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased a rebuilt Bosch 205AN from Heimlich. Great communication and great service. Packaged nicely and is exactly as described. I have not had a chance to install it yet due to my Beetle still being in the body shop, but Im sure I will not have any problems. I will definitely do business with him in the future.
-Nick

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Heimlich is a great seller. Great price,and very fast shipping. I would do business with him again. Thanks,Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rastus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

GREAT SERVICE, COMMUNICATION AND PRODUCT. I will be ordering additional parts from him.

Gene Austin, Tx.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chipster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Marcel was great to deal with, patient with me when shipping wasn't working out, parts were as described packed well, shipped quickly and would recommend VWNOS for any parts, I will certainly do that in the future.
dozoisdavid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I bought some distributor parts from Marcel, awesome service and advice!!
VW_62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

good stuff...will buy again
dagen_1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

prompt shipping and great prices. looking forward to future business with you!
Dwayne1m
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Great to deal with, very helpful and does excellent work.
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I got some obscure genuine VW rubber plugs that I needed from marcel.....fair price, ships very fast, packs well, too..........highly recommended to all on samba!!!!!.............thanks, Marcel!
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I've bought a couple of times from Marcel. Never a problem, the parts are the real deal and packed well! I will be doing more business from Marcel.
Ry-dog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Good seller & quick shipping. Would buy from them again.

Quick response, quality part - I got some generator brushes.
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I purchased a few NOS distributor parts from Marcel on his website. Super easy transaction, and had emails from him throughout the process. Even though he was out of town when I purchased the items, he still made sure to email me and let me know the order status. I'll definitely be buying from him in the near future. Thanks!

Scott
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Quick response to my email and a smooth transaction. Item arrived nicely packaged and as pictured, I'd purchase again without any hesitation.
Thank you Marcel
Cheers!
Mike
Tvättbjörn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I did buy a complete left Type 3 tie rod and clutch shaft return springs. I did call him and told him what style I want. A few days later I did get exactly the NOS parts I wanted. Great service and correct NOS parts. I will buy from Marcel again. Thanks!
ghianowbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Good communication for delivery expectations. Goods received and great condition for nos
patrykrebisz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Marcel is a great person to deal with! Very helpful and extremely responsive.
Originally i just needed some washers in attempts to rebuild my spare distributor - after a few questions asked by Marcel, i knew i'm not up to the task so i sent it in for him to do the job (he's VERY affordable and EXTREMELY fast!). When i got the distributor back its advance curve was EXACTLY on the mark.
I feel this buy lives and breaths mechanics!
Very recommended!
Patryk
bobnorman
Samba Newfoundlander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Great parts. Fast shipping. Smooth international transaction. Would definitely buy again.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289807
blaunuts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

fast shipping would buy from again
VDubDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Fast shipping, item as described. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: