Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
tehillah1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some parts from Ron. He hunted down a part he didn't have for me and got it all shipped. Stayed in touch via email through the whole process. Thanks Ron.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eric2112
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a full rear quarter from Ron. It was in perfect shape and exactly what I needed. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks so much!!! Very Happy
DubToy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a decklid from him. The decklid was as described. He had his Uncle meet me to exchange parts 30 miles away. I would definitely buy again.
99tmsmith
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of glove box hinges from him. He ship them very fast, got the parts right away. the hinges were in great shape. Will definitely buy from him again. Blue Bug
pops711
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good transaction, fair price, and will sell the little things that some people don't want to deal with. Ask him he probably has it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
doodahman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a gas tank from Ron for my '58 Beetle. It arrived Friday with no issues. Well protected packaging, and the tank is in great shape. Communication was good and the price very fair. Would deal with Ron again!
vocheros
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 59 pan and tag he delivered it to my front door aswome guy to deal with.
Bren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a bell housing for a run stand from Ron.
Condition was not as I expected from the ad.
Ron was very professional about making it right with a partial refund.

Thanks Ron!

www.thegoodvolks.com
www.us131msp.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with Ron . I’ve bough a lot of parts from him in the last year and everything has been in descent to good quality.
Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Walksvogen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a driver's seat from Spain, all the transaction was seriuos and perfectly done!
100% Recommended!
Thanks Ron!
marton3j
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased some seat cover material. Easy and fair transaction.
malcolm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks. Package arrived in one piece. Nice wrap. I'll be watching your ads for more good parts.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Ivanfred75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchase a apron for a 67 from Ron he give a very good deal ,great comunication and very fast shipping thank you Ron

1974 super beetle (sunbug)
1967 vw beetle
1956 vw oval
TripWire
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some Ghia seats from Ron. Great price, packed well, and shipped fast! Thanks Ron!!!
63VW115
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

hi ron its vic in chino valley az
thanks for the rear vent section 58 to 64
got it
great job
looks great
awsome seller you are
VW_Jimbo Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron is a great guy and a valuable resource to the VW community. His knowledge in the parts is just mind blowing. Add to that the grand assortment of bits and pieces he has compiled and it is truly astonishing. Thank you Ron! Wish you the best in the future. I will be back to buy more!

There is never enough time to do it right the first time, but all the time necessary the second time!

TDCTDI wrote:
Basically, a whole bunch of fuckery to achieve a look.

67rustavenger wrote:
GFY's Xevin and VW_Jimbo! Smile
chinaboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received 2 fenders from Ron. Great communication, packaging. Highly recommend. Thanks Ron!
kevnmarcie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron is a straight up, no bullshit seller. We came to a deal quickly, and he did everything he said he would do. Parts arrived in just a few days, exactly as they appeared in his ads. I will definitely buy from him again.

Thanks Ron!
liquidrush
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Everything was beyond expectations, I'm very happy.
volkyland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of used kick panels for a type 181 from Ron. Always replies to questions. Fast shipping and fair price.
2022 Jetta SE
2017 Pasatt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: