Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

In NOVA and going to Bug Out 83 at Virginia Motorsports Park?
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:25 am    Post subject: In NOVA and going to Bug Out 83 at Virginia Motorsports Park? Reply with quote

Hey, all! I'm in Arlington, VA, and I wanted to see if anyone from this area was planning on going to Bug Out 83 in Dinwiddie on May 26th? A person I've been talking with may be able to travel there with some fenders I need, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it there, myself. My wife is sick, and I have three little ones I'm not sure I can make the 2.5 hour trip both ways by myself with.

If anyone from NOVA is going down there, perhaps you would be willing to pick up the fenders while there and bring them up.

Please let me know! Thanks for any help you can give!

-Harry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: