Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Things I like
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
msinabottle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Things I like Reply with quote

I like how every time I get into Winston, a sea of good memories and successful modifications washes over me.

I like how well he handles, including in horrible weather. I like his faithfulness and little quirks.

I like how I can eat, enjoy tea, wash up, and sit in quiet comfort in my own little 'parlor,' dry and screened. I like how there's room for a friend or two to come in and visit.

I like the comfortable bed, the cupboards, and the air and light that come in through the tent. I like the odd 'stealth camp.'

I like our aftermarket, new, neat mods, some truly great people I've gotten to know because of Winston. I like just sitting in him.

I like that I 'get it.'

Best!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: