Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Clara - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Clara
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Skylab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello ~ trying to get to Clara's website clara@sunrisebusverks,can't seen to get there .Does anybody know how to reach her? Tks. Guy's
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

You can email her through one of her ads on thesamba, or email her direct using [email protected] (this email address is at the top of this feedback page)
nestbedding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Clara!? Thank God for her passion and handiwork, my 63 Double Cab rises from the ashes. Thanks Clara!
60 RHD Subhatch
62 Cabriolet
63 double cab
63 patina bug
64 notchback
53 Bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received my door panels a couple months ago, and just installed this weekend (6-23-19)
Every fit perfectly.
I was really impressed with the way they were packaged.
I could tell Clara takes a lot of pride in her work.
Thank you Clara!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received my door and interior panels from Clara the othe day andas always they are of excellent quality and show her attention to detail. Thankyou Clara!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Newdashsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great, quality, well priced partition cab divider. Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a panel for my Double Cab from Clara, the package and preparation to make sure it was safe during the shipping was over the top! Never seen someone do as much detail to make sure the part is 110% safe and also of course the quality of the panel is extremely good.
Thank you very much Clara!
Best!
DS
jeremy57ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fantastic panels, very pleased with the entire transaction, start to finish. I scored Clara's panels for our westy years ago, and now the single cab is cruising in style. Thank you! A+++ **NOTE- I installed my own OG pockets, not her color mismatch!!

jayar59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am another satisfied customer of Clara's. I bought a double cab panel set months ago and finally got around to opening it to retrieve the single cab kicks that I also ordered. Man, let me tell you, it felt like Christmas. The packaging job was over the top and the craftsmanship on the panels was equally impeccable. I certainly got my moneys worth. Thanks Clara
3foldfolly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a complete mesh gray deluxe interior panel set from Clara. This included kick panels, non-walk through bulk head panel
also long drivers side panel is all one piece like original. All chrome moldings installed. Vapor barrier installed on front door panels. I could not be more satisfied. The quality of the materials and workmanship is second to none. Well worth the extra cost of her competitors. Cry once, you won't be sorry. Thank you Clara!
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a cab divider for my '59 Panel. Shipped cross country with no damage. Packed up with care. Really well made with all the right details and a real bargain for the price. Great communication from start to finish, very professional. Thank you Clara, I will be back soon for more panels. Erik

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

37 years heavy into the T2 world and I know a thing or two…
And let me tell you how impressed I am with the service, packaging AND quality products I have received from Clara and Greg! I recently purchased “two” cab divider partitions and wow are they nice! Excellent details! Quality construction!
Way to go!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Clara powered through a bum ankle and made me the nicest looking set of bay interior panels i have seen. Insanely nice work, and fantastic packing job... Thanks!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

I open the box, and Clara has SEWN my new S/C panels into great big bags of fabric. In fact, some of them are sewn into cute fabrics that made me think she'd sent me someone's camper curtains before i realized 'no, that's just the packing material to protect the finish.' I am tempted to mount them while in the bags that look so fancy, but I peeked into the headliner package and they are too nice to leave covered up.

Clara is aces.
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: