Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stan Wohlfarth - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Stanagon
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 06, 2023
EasternNotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stan's Classic service is the only place I will take my Notchback to for service in the Boston area. He does great work and really knows all aircooled cars.
1969 Fastback
1989 Doka AFN TDI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mollysdad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Cheers to Stan Reply with quote

Bought some parts off Stan, posted last week and they came today! (very fast post from USA to UK). Thanks Stan. Top chap.
sqairback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Stan do a bunch of work on my 63 beetle and everything was great. I'm very happy with the work and communication along the way VW Logo
Stanagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sqairback wrote:
I had Stan do a bunch of work on my 63 beetle and everything was great. I'm very happy with the work and communication along the way VW Logo

A couple of the guys at the body shop next door really liked your bug. I told them it might be for sale. LMK

www.stanagon.com

My '61 Mango bus thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110367
My '64 vert thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386344
My '71 squareback thread: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=637709
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He bought some parts from me, good communication. stand up guy. thanks Stan
Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: great buyer Reply with quote

Stan is a great guy to deal with, prompt payment, quick response to emails and super friendly. No b.s.
Would happily do business with him again, and look forward to our next dealing
I also enjoyed reading his 61 mango is home thread.
Thanks!
Tumbledown76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Stan Wohlfarth - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is late coming. But better late than never. I have actually never met Stan in person.

I called him up, and made an appointment with him for some issues I was having with my bus last year, as he came highly recommended. Understandably, there was a waiting line for his services. The same day I made the appointment, Stan gave me a few good tips for some very basic things I could do in the meantime, I was still very apprehensive mostly out of ignorance and having zero car mechanics background. Little did I know, his small bit of encouragement (along with plenty of Bentley and Samba reading) would give me the courage to dig into fixing some minor issues, and eventually some bigger ones. To the point where the week before my appointment with Stan...I called him back...I had to be honest with him and tell him...I had fixed 'the' issue on my own.

I let him know, and was ready to honor bringing in my bus due to having made an appointment months out, as I am sure we could have found 'something' to fix on my bay bus. He sounded genuinely happy I had fixed it and said it was fine to cancel the appointment!!

I dunno, in a time when the world seems a bit topsy-turvy these days, it's pretty refreshing to meet someone who exudes honesty, kindness and a genuine passion for helping others. And that was after only having spoken on the phone twice...

Cheers to Stan
rollo6fo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Stan Wohlfarth - [email protected] Reply with quote

Stan Is a man of his word. Purchased some interior panels from him and he worked with me to get them shipped. Just as described and very well packaged!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: