Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: mr. warehouse
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

Always easy to sell to Greg. Good communication, fast payment, and good follow up. When more can you ask for?
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

Greg inquired about a part I had. He knows what he's looking for and has great follow through. Thank you Greg.
-Evan
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

easy e wrote:
Greg inquired about a part I had. He knows what he's looking for and has great follow through. Thank you, Greg.
-Evan

Thank you, Evan, you've supplied a few parts and a lot of knowledge on this bus.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
15window
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a set of 6volt led flashing semaphore bulbs from Greg , they arrived very fast and are an awesome product!!! I was originally looking at installing flasher relays and all sorts of messing about to make my semaphores more visible, but then heard about these.

Literally 5 mins to change out and install, and now have very bright, flashing semaphores and no messy mods! Highly recommend and great guy to deal with!!
albert1966vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of wheels from Greg. They were exactly as he described, timely shipping and package very well. Great communication from placed order until they reached my door. I look forward to working with him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a shift extension from Greg. Great price,and fast shipping. Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

On his recommendation I decided to order twelve 12 volt LED dome lights for my '67 12 volt Camper. I was tired of the original incandescent bulbs getting hot enough to warp my nice original dome light lenses, plus he told me they are not only cooler but use less power and put out a brighter light. Holy shit, was Greg right! Nice bright light "white" light vs. the amber-ish tone of the incandescent bulbs. Nice and cooler temperature too! Great product, quick shipping, nice service and recommendation Greg! Thanks!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!

Last edited by BulliBill on Sun May 17, 2020 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

BulliBill wrote:
On his recommendation I decided to order twelve 12 volt LED dome lights for my '67 12 volt Camper. I was tired of the original incandescent bulbs getting hot enough to warp my nice original dome light lenses, plus he told me they are not only cooler but use less power and put out a brighter light. Holy shit, was Greg right! Nice bright light "white" light vs. the amber-ish tone of the incandescent bulbs. Nice an cool too! Great product, quick shipping, nice service and recommendation Greg! Thanks!

Bill Bowman

Glad to help.
I can't imagine how bright 12 bulbs are. This is *only* 4

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected] Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: