Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dutchboyvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
abelljo76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you for the 67 Fender and tailight bases. Exactly what I needed!
GETDUMZ57/70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased front oval clip that'll have my kissed and not in a good way 57 back on the road in no time...front clip was as described...made a reasonable offer that both Mike and I saw eye to eye on...he then let me pick out where I wanted the cuts made and through in a bunch of smalls attached to the clip of which he could've nickle and dimed me on but didn't....if I can say one other thing is he's got a tons of hard to find parts so ask away....first time and future returning customer for sure.
sonoma_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome knowledgable guy. I just got a stock smoothie wheel from him, in amazing condition too. Thanks Mike! I appreciated the chat too. - Peter in Sonoma, CA.
QRP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Made a killer deal with Mike today.
I'll admit he was a tough guy to nail down but my persistence payed off.
Looking forward to future deals with Mike.
sbdubya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

The post on here about his lack of communication after the sale are spot on. I purchased a set of heater boxes, or at least I think I did, after contacting him about his ad. Sent him the payment on the first of October, it is now the 28th of October and NOTHING! I've sent a couple of emails and a text to see what's going on but have not received a response.
Was hoping to have heat in my Bug before it got cold, guess I'll need to purchase them elsewhere. I will definitely not buy anything from him again.
TripWire
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well... great communication until he received my payment. It’s been over a month and still have no part or communication from Mike. I wouldn’t order from him again. My advice is if he has a part you need best to look elsewhere.
H2OSB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very happy purchasing from Michael Johnson. Not that I recommend this but the guy sent my bumper brackets before he even received my payment. There are people who I would hesitate doing business with again, but Michael is not one of them. The parts were packed well and shipped fast. Also, he was quick to respond to questions both before AND after I sent payment. If I need a part in the future, and he's selling, I'll buy from him!

Thank you Michael!

H2OSB
BGAirForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have been working with Mike for over 7 years now, he has helped me with providing parts for a 67 ghia and a 67 convertible. Both cars have those one off parts that are hard to find and to complicate things especially when I want all original from hardware to bumper brackets to light housings etc.. Also, I lived in three different states and continue to work with Mike first on all of my parts needs. From AZ to WA to CA Mike is someone with strong integrity and always willing to help me out. Recently Mike helped me find some original VW stamped bumper brackets in awesome shape, parts were just like he told me they were and matched the pictures he sent my way. His communication is amazing and always responds when I have some obscure question about one off parts. Hell, Mike even cuts deals at Pomona and that is rare these days! As my convertible project comes to a close and I start looking for a solid early 60s project I know that Mike will have the hard to find parts I need.
Pros: Has tons of parts ready to go
Has a lot of the original hardware that is tough to find
Has many of the one off parts from various years meaning you can keey your car up to the correct date look.
Willing to share tips and tricks...like a real simple way to install a windshield Smile
Cons: he is so far from me so I cant just swing by once an a while but he has opened up on a weekend for me to swing by and buy some parts.
adicted
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

well looks like I got screwed by mike also..bought 2 rims from him and sent him money asap...its been 4 months now and nada...he keeps saying hes gonna send it but nothing. Pretty sad he screws over people like this.

If he ever sends it I will delete this post

semper fi
Travis
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Mike! Items as described, good communication and easy to pick up the parts. I feel lucky to have this great resource close to home. Thanks again Mike!
TripWire
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Seven month update! Still over here with no part and out the money I sent Mike. He confirmed he received the payment and the part was shipped out to me then ghosted me. Please be aware that if you purchase from Mike that there is a good chance you won’t get anything.
exotic plants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller!

Another fantastic transaction with Mike. Terrific communication, he replies to every text quickly. Price on the parts is unbeatable.

After dealing with three other "Flakey" sellers here on the Samba who had the parts I needed. I decided to contact Mike, even though he did not have the parts listed for sale. He put my parts together, shipped them on Friday, they arrived on Monday.

Definitely buy with confidence here!

Thanks Mike!
Rear driver side fender.
Cash waiting.
------------------------------------------------------------
rlmartinez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a great transaction with Mike. Contacted him about some rims he listed for sale. Communication was great. Stopped by his shop and picked them up. Looking forward to working with him again👍
timvr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

One of the fastest transactions I've had online. I reached out yesterday afternoon, paid via paypal at around 1PM, and I had the part in my hands less than 24 hours later. Item exactly as described. Will do business with again!!!
mailiboyz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:20 pm    Post subject: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up some parts from Mike today. This is my 3rd or 4th time dealing with Mike-he is very fair on prices and will go out of his way to find you what you are looking for.

He has pretty much has everything you could ever need and his parts knowledge is incredible.

Thanks again!
schvetay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased 8 fuse block from Mike this was on the 6th of April, still no part and its the 5th of May. horrible communication with this seller contacted him several times,two responses from him, then silence. wont be buying from him again. I guess I will not see my hard earned money or the part.useless as tits on a boar hog seller.
Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome service by Mike!

Win a FREE Chassis Rebuild - https://airkewld.co/WinAChassis

Learn from a PRO on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Airkewld

FAQ - https://airkewld.co/FAQ

View our Industry Leading Products - https://www.airkewld.com/Products-s/2322.htm

We made a iPhone Ringtone with a Classic VW Turbo Engine - https://airkewld.co/RingtoneTurbo

YouTube Channel - https://airkewld.co/SubSamba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugn24-7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my heater ducts today from Michael. Great seller and very knowledgeable of VW parts. Thanks again for a great product.

Thanks Daryl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
schvetay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

update on Mike,
he made it right by sending me some parts and then some after talking with him on the phone, site issues added to the delay of resolving this purchase. will purchase from him again knowing his store name allstockvw on the Samba.
thanks again for hooking me up.
Bryan67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a hood latch from him. Great price, great packaging, great communication, and fast shipping. Thanks again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: