Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwtoby64 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwtoby64
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: vwtoby64 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased from vwtoby64 an NOS item. Communication was superb, item bought pristine nos, better than excellent condition. ExcellentExcellent packing! Thanks very much Toby. Greatly Appreciated.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: vwtoby64 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller . Very nice parts . Thx for nice deal.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: vwtoby64 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought some dash grill pieces from Toby, they arrived in WAY better condition than described. The packing was great, and so was the email communication. I'd definitely buy from him again! Thanks Toby!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
twhoold
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: vwtoby64 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Toby I just bought two front turn signal holders and covers from you. They came quick the price was more than fair and the quality was better than described. I would recommend any to buy from you.
Thanks.
Tom
noneed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: vwtoby64 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just sold some NOS parts to Toby and it was a fantastic transaction Very Happy
Lightning fast payment, excellent communication, and just a great fellow VW enthusiast to deal with all around Cool

Thanks again Toby !
Enjoy the NOS parts.

Chris

Schwing wrote:
Bondo is like make-up, it fools the eye from the ugly truth
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: vwtoby64 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Biught some bus front brake parts from Toby. Everything arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks again, Toby, take care.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: vwtoby64 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold a Hazet wrench that had been sitting around for 35 plus years. Paid quickly. He knew what he wanted, that was for sure.
One less thing kicking around my Garage. I hope he enjoys it along with the “Small Wonder” book.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gerb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vwtoby64 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a heater flap from Toby. Communication was great, package was shipped fast, and was described very well. Would buy from again. Thanks!
'64 Ruby Red Deluxe Beetle
supertobs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: vwtoby64 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sold two Hazet tools for his collection. Toby was clear in communication, fast payment in my currency (euro) and prompt feedback. Thanks a lot!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: