Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shanewbee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

yay!!!
cant wait!!! Razz
Tomasz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Got mine !!!

T Smile
'87 - 16" Syncro High Top (1.9 TD)
'88 - Westy (EJ25)
'14 - Jetta Sportswagen (2.0 TDI)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
toolman2800
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

rkennedy5 wrote:
RAMZROD, I've updated the original post explaining vending a little better and shot you a pm. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Aaron, your very welcome my man! Excited things are coming together....now to predict Florida weather for November 15,16,17!

I can't get it to work. followed the instructions to a T but it keeps saying you cannot use this voucher with these products.
"some-times there's a man--I won't say a hee-ro,'cause what's a hee-ro?--but sometimes there's a man, And I'm talkin' about the Dude here, sometimes there's a man who, wal, he's the man for his time'n place, he fits right in there--and that's the Dude" - The Big Lebowski
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tomasz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

toolman2800 wrote:
rkennedy5 wrote:
RAMZROD, I've updated the original post explaining vending a little better and shot you a pm. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Aaron, your very welcome my man! Excited things are coming together....now to predict Florida weather for November 15,16,17!

I can't get it to work. followed the instructions to a T but it keeps saying you cannot use this voucher with these products.

Did you add a "tent" option? Make sure you have a total of $85 or so before inserting the code.

T
'88 - Westy (EJ25)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
toolman2800
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Yes tomas
"some-times there's a man--I won't say a hee-ro,'cause what's a hee-ro?--but sometimes there's a man, And I'm talkin' about the Dude here, sometimes there's a man who, wal, he's the man for his time'n place, he fits right in there--and that's the Dude" - The Big Lebowski
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tomasz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

toolman2800 wrote:
Yes tomas

Try again and add or takeaway "." from the code.

I had same issues yesterday until I realized I skipped the following step;

Then press CONTINUE SHOPPING and select 2019 24 HOUR - TENT CAMPING and ADD TO CART. really should say "2019 Classic 24 Hour - Tent Camping"

Once it was inserted everything went smooth.

T
'88 - Westy (EJ25)
toolman2800
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Tomasz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Bulli100weekend.

follow directions, to a T

T

toolman2800 wrote:

'88 - Westy (EJ25)
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Toolman2800. Follow to a T. The 3 DAY ACCESS code is the bulli100weekend.

2 DAY ACCESS code is bulli100race

Possibly using the wrong code. Try bulli100weekend following directions exactly written in post.

I do not manage the HSR site and wish it were a little simpler for us hence the step by step directions. Hope this helps, call me if you have any other issues. RK- 904-501-3586
toolman2800
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Thanks, Robert.

We got it all figured out. There are going to be some bumps in the road for the first year but this should be a great event.
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Got mine.
It would be helpful if there was some accurate info on the infield vending and pricing posted for All to see.

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Waterborn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Been waiting for these details since I first caught wind of the new location and plans. Got my tix and hope to be dragging a friend from Jax down to join the fun. Just had my 1 year anniversary with my bus (first VW ever). I went to Bug Jam and BB last year and had a blast. REALLY looking forward to taking that lap on the speedway. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this!

Do you have any additional info on the "dog friendly" aspects of the weekend? Will pups be allowed at all the venues all weekend? Would love to bring along our rescue (she LOVES riding in the bus) but don't want to run the risk of having to keep her locked up somewhere or miss out on any of the fun.
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

jbbugs, this info was included in original post toward the bottom. Thanks for inquiring, details to follow as I get them from the Speedway. -Robert

"Vending: As always, personal vending/swapping a few extra parts from your Volkswagen is always free. Commercial vendors and vehicle's pulling a trailer of parts, please check for details next week as details are being finalized."

Waterborn, Speedway details are dogs are welcomed but must be on leash. Keep in mind it is a race weekend and engine noise is loud. I don't know sensitivity of dogs ears...

j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Yaah Hooo! Just bought my tickets. I know others have had issues with the website, but I found it straightforward. No drama.

Purchase the 3 day tent camping as one ticket, and the 3 day access as a second. Comes to $85.00 plus $2.95 for ticket shipping, total $87.95. Apply Promo Code at checkout, get $60 discount, total comes to $27.95.

Took a total of like 2 minutes including signing up a new account.

YAY!

i wish more people would actually drive their vws rather than just talking about what they have in the garage.

Red Fau Veh wrote:
If you've seen one sunroof swivel seat kombi, you've seen them all! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58deluxerag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

j.pickens wrote:
I found it straightforward. No drama.

Took a total of like 2 minutes including signing up a new account

YAY!

Yep, same here. Cool

'58 Binz
'58 Beetle Ragtop
'65 Sundial
fotoroadie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Yippie ! WOW ! moving Bulli Brigade. I don't think so. Great for all you southern / Florida guys but for us across the USA travelers coming for that excellent weekend not so much. That weekend - Rare & Unique Slam - Bulli Brigade - Bug Jam always a favorite event to look forward to, the perfect trifecta. This move compares to holding a 356 Porsche get together the week after Rennsport Reunion, after everyone has gone home. In addition to this I call for an underground Split Jam converge somewhere in that area for Bug Jam weekend.
Craig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Tradition is the anathema of progress. RK has levitated the event. There’s plenty of hot asphalt show/swaps in the U.S. And Canada.
rkennedy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

For those that wish to camp in a more natural setting, I visited the closest Florida State Park which is only 16 miles from the Daytona Speedway. I have added it to the initial post but will also add below. All Florida State Parks are reserved through the Reserve America website.

As of today's date, 20 campsites are available remaining at this state park.

Nearby Off-Site State Campground: Tomoka State Park

Location: 2099 N Beach St Ormond Beach, FL 32174 1(386) 676-4050
Located 16 miles from Daytona International Speedway
Reservation link:
https://floridastateparks.reserveamerica.com/campi...kId=281076
fasteddieIV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

I booked the 4 best sites at Tomoka a while back!
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Reply with quote

Is there any power outlets camping in the "tent" section at Daytona?
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

instagram is http://instagram.com/bullidriversteelworks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: