Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Strike two small car
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
BackpackerA1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:48 am    Post subject: Strike two small car Reply with quote

Finally found my propane leak. came from the heater that you know who installed. digging into this mess it’s the worst install I’ve ever seen. I guess the old adage if you want something done right you have to do it yourself proves to be true once again.
dgbeatty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Strike two small car Reply with quote

Please post photos and receipts.
danfromsyr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Strike two small car Reply with quote

with this being your 1st post.. what was Strike 1?

BackpackerA1 wrote:
Finally found my propane leak. came from the heater that you know who installed. digging into this mess it’s the worst install I’ve ever seen. I guess the old adage if you want something done right you have to do it yourself proves to be true once again.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mikemtnbike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Strike two small car Reply with quote

yeah, I'm curious too- actually relevant as I'm shopping conversion kits/options right now.
MarkWard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Strike two small car Reply with quote

BackpackerA1 wrote:

Great first post. There is a feedback section for this.
BackpackerA1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Strike two small car Reply with quote

Strike 1 resulted in my van on the lift over a long holiday weekend due incorrectly supplied parts. I do however need to take partial credit for my assumption that professionals take their time and do things right the first time.
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Strike two small car Reply with quote

Their "reputation" is richly earned...

'89 Bluestar ALH w/12mm Waldo pump, PP764 and GT2052
'01 Weekender --> full camper
y u rune klassik?
djkeev
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Strike two small car Reply with quote

First off, WELCOME to the site.
I'm sorry your first post is about problems with a vendor.

It should be noted that there is a forum specifically for feedback.
We will end this thread so you can repost.
I will encourage you to use that forum for your complaint.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

Dave

Ghia
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=392473

Vanagon
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6315537#6315537

Beetle
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=482968&highlight=74+super+vert
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: