Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

motofly196 - [email protected] - Scott Pella
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: motofly196
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
CFix
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: motofly196 - [email protected] - Scott Pella Reply with quote

I recently dealt with Scott on some bus parts and am happy with our transaction. Scott was a great person to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others/deal with him again in the future.

Thanks Scott
hubCapT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold Scott some parts for his bus. Great buyer and a coo dude Cool.

Thanks again for the cheez-burgur!
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the great package deal Chris! You're welcome for the McD's Kaleb....had a great time having you over! (thanks for the pop-out latches!, now I gotta sell em' cause Chris hooked me up with the spoon latches!!!) Very Happy

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
johnny main
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: great buyer Reply with quote

scott was a easy guy to deal with, sold him some ragtop parts, and he paid right away

great buyer and will be dealing with him in the future
sweden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: motofly196 - [email protected] - Scott Pella Reply with quote

I sold some parts to Scott. Iam from sweden soo the parts have long way to go! Very nice buyer with fast anwser on mail and fast payment.

Best regards Patrik
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
foxbasealphaone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: motofly196 - [email protected] - Scott Pella Reply with quote

Great buyer, excellent communication and fast payment. I wouldn’t hesitate to conduct business with again. Thanks again Scott, hope to cross paths soon.
Doug4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: motofly196 - [email protected] - Scott Pella Reply with quote

I needed a single early Type I seat for my April '55 and Scott had one that he sold to me at a very reasonable price when he could have gouged me, the seat arrived just as described and on time, I would highly recommend buying from Scott Pella
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
laszlo805
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: motofly196 - [email protected] - Scott Pella Reply with quote

great seller i asked questions about the item and also was quick to send out.
I would buy from him again thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: