Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Epytec in Germany won't ship to the USA - suggestions?
Forum Index -> International Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franklinstower
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject: Epytec in Germany won't ship to the USA - suggestions? Reply with quote

I am trying to buy some brake caliper brackets from Epytec, but they won't ship to the USA. Any idea how I can get my order filled and shipped?

Thanks,
Paul
vr6deezy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Epytec in Germany won't ship to the USA - suggestions? Reply with quote

same problem, i ended up ordering an epytec item through www.bolt-action.nl but i have yet to get a response and it has been 11 days since ordering.
ZENVWDRIVER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Epytec in Germany won't ship to the USA - suggestions? Reply with quote

what's epytec?
11/4/52, black Zwitter - SOLD to my little bro.
1954 Porsche, pre A, with VW 36 horse- SOLD
1/54, black 11C Beetle - TRADED
2/55 Iceland green Beetle, on a 1965 pan
3/55 113 Beetle, stratos silver
1955 Messerschmitt KR175 - SOLD, sadly
1960 single cab
1962 SO33, with SO 42 interior
9/63 Pacific blue, Ghia
'87 Toyota MR2
'02 WestFORDia E-150, GAVE TO OUR SON

All super-heroes, wear a MASK
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lupao
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Epytec in Germany won't ship to the USA - suggestions? Reply with quote

Hi,

i know this thread is old but maybe there is a member need support for shipping from Germany now, i can help you.

I know the problem vise versa, some shops or seller dont want to ship to Germany, maybe we can help each other.

I am Ruediger, live in Speyer near to the French boarder, 1 hour to Frankfurt, retired Elektronik Technican and Car Mechanic.

Ask if something is unclear.

Sorry for my uncomplete english, went only 9 years to school.

Regards
Ruediger
blscargo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Epytec in Germany won't ship to the USA - suggestions? Reply with quote

has any one found a work around i am trying to get the 944 hubs and caliper adapters so i can swap my front drums on my beetle to 944 calipers
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Epytec in Germany won't ship to the USA - suggestions? Reply with quote

blscargo wrote:
has any one found a work around i am trying to get the 944 hubs and caliper adapters so i can swap my front drums on my beetle to 944 calipers

Read up two posts from this one.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> International All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: