Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

powerhaus - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: powerhaus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Nevada51
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prompt shipping to Melbourne, Australia. Good communication. Would definitely buy from Powerhaus again.
Cheers
Cam
ferdi7523
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: powerhaus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Powerhouse has a quick response on taking orders, good transaction.
Hope to receive the parts soon.
Thanks John!
woodhead13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel I have to reply to this thread 'cause John at Powerhaus is a cool dude to work with and needs to receive the credit he and all the guys at his shop deserve. I just received a turnkey 2110 from John at Powerhaus. Man, is it the baddest looking engine I've seen. It is a truly professional build. When you look at what you get with a Powerhaus engine compared to the others in the classifieds, it was worth the money. John was great to deal with. I talked to him for about a half hour about what I was looking for in an engine. he didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want. Plus it was cool that they post pix of the build and they sent me a video of it running on a stand. Shipping was great as they delivered it to my garage! I won't get the engine in until a couple of weeks cause I'm still getting the engine wiring together first and I have to mount the remote oil filter and cooler first, but I know it runs 'cause I saw the video! If you're looking for a turnkey or long block for that matter, call ,em. you won't be disappointed.
peteandvanessa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received my engine from John at Powerhaus. I ordered a complete turn key motor (2110cc with full heater box set up and external filter and oil cooler).

John is a great guy to work with and stands by his motors, real quality build with great attention to detail.

The motor was shipped to my door and was packaged really well:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Took me a few hours to get the motor installed:

John guided me through the initial set up and tuning as well as recommendations on oil, tuning etc. The motor also came with a maintenance guide.

Really happy with John's work and the motor build. Highly recommended!!!

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=568220&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

My Son's 1971 Bay Window Westie Build Thread:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7295189#7295189
ZAIRKUHL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:08 am    Post subject: POWERHAUS Reply with quote

John, Jerry, George and the staff at Powerhaus created the the phrase "Customer Service". The shop is immaculate, their knowledge of VW's extensive and the build quality of their engines is far beyond the norm. Put your trust in these guys; they know their stuff.
opasgarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: powerhaus - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a complete wiring harness/loom for my 56 bug. Smooth transaction, fast replies and fast shipment. Thank you. Saudações do Brasil.
shortwing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: powerhaus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very satisfied with all interactions with Pawerhaus. I'm super excited about my 2161cc torque motor John and his crew built for my bus. Nicest motor Ive ever had. And I've had many, a few I'd built myself. John knows his biz. His shop is organized and CLEAN. I loved watching the video of the motor running and getting tuned on the stand. I have the motor installed and it runs great, starts easy and purrs like a kitty. John and crew spent a bunch of time on the phone helping me figure out a screwup on my part, "do not ground the negative side of the coil, duh". I'd recommend Powerhaus to anyone. I will buy my next engine from them
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sleez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: powerhaus - [email protected] Reply with quote

its not often you can give a review that is excellent , but I must tell you about Powerhaus. they built an 1914 engine for me. from the time we started till it was delivered in Georgia last week, they were great to work with.its not often where people call you about what there doing on the project, but jerry called me many times during the built, asking me this or that. anytime ive called they answer the phone (WOW) AND TALKED TO YOU. john the owner and I talked on a Saturday about my engine and vws in general for 30min. these guys are really good with customer service and built great engines.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yellowcrawler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Clutch kit purchase Reply with quote

I bought an early 200 mm clutch kit last week. Jerry was very knowledgeable and courteous. A few days later I have the kit and I am very pleased with the purchase. Powerhaus will be my first place to visit for future purchases, Thanks!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: