Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SMD 6 volt headlights
Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slip356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:38 pm    Post subject: SMD 6 volt headlights Reply with quote

Anyone running the 6 volt SMD headlights in there 356. Have them on order but seems to be a problem getting them.
Amazon cancelled my order stating ‘technical issue’ and Pelican Parts order has been delayed for no apparent reason.
If you have them, how do you like em and did you have any ‘technical issue’ getting them?
Thanks,
Slip
jimclement
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: SMD 6 volt headlights Reply with quote

you could check out
Clasico Wheels.. I believe that is where they all come from..
Brad Ripley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: SMD 6 volt headlights Reply with quote

or go here where the lights are in stock http://www.nlaparts.com/store/round-7inch-headlights-12volt-version-pair-p-19184.html
thom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: SMD 6 volt headlights Reply with quote

I have them in my '56 single cab

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

and '63 T34

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1957 23-Window Deluxe
1957 Mercedes Westfalia single cab
1963 Unimog 404
1965 E-Type
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Slip356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: SMD 6 volt headlights Reply with quote

Installed mine, simple job. With over two ft of snow on the ground in northern WI haven’t adjusted them yet. Have a tutorial on how to do it but will have to wait till spring. They are bright!!
Thom,
Any problem adjusting them so you don’t blind oncoming cars?
Slip
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: