Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwbeck3 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwbeck3
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 22, 2024
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent buyer, smooth transaction with Gary.
WVtoH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Thumbs up for Gary! Reply with quote

Gary contacted me about a license plate frame I had for sale here and told me he would be paying right away via PayPal. He did just as he said he would do, which is admirable. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I do appreciate it when buyers are straight up with me and don't leave wondering when that payment is gonna arrive. Thank you sir! Applause
2014 TDI Jetta Sportwagon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Seller!
JDGas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller, super smooth transaction! Contacted him late wednesday and had product by time I got home from work Monday. Oh, and packaged extremely well. Thanks Gary!
1961 Sunroof Beetle - sold
1969 Sunroof Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HOBBYSHOP-SHIRTS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Tissue Dispenser Reply with quote

Ultra Honest Seller. Fast Shipping
58Fred
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect seller ! Very fast shipping ,professionly wrappred .

THANKS
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some hard-to-find L87 fender beading from Gary. Accurately photographed and described, packed well and quickly shipped. Great transaction!
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome guy to deal with! I bought a gray shifter boot and it was just as described and shipped lightening fast, thanks again!
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary is a very helpful guy! Thanks very much for the great and easy transaction to Budapest/Hungary!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hotrodsurplus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Advertises item here and corresponds but at the last moment (as in the day I arrive to conduct the transaction) claims item is unavailable. This was after correspondence that led me to arrange transportation. Very inconsiderate. Wasted my resources.

Ad is still up.
pelcoecho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect transaction from Gary. I appreciate your business.
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

vwbeck3 purchased an item from me. Fast Payment coupled with clear communication made for a nice transaction. Thanks very much Gary.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
52brezelfenster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer, always a pleasure.

Thanks Gary.

Dustin
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of 1967 seat belts from Gary and the transaction went smoothly, easily, and quickly. The seat belts were unexpectedly painted, but were done in a professional manner, and only added to the look. The rest of the seat belts were as expected and advertised, and I was happy with my purchase. I would definitely consider purchasing from Gary, again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I initiated a purchase from vwbeck3 and inquired as to paying via Postal Money Order. vwbeck3 stated I could satisfy the lien via a still alternate mode. Anticipating at least two weeks for the alternate mode to satisfy all bean counters and scrap merchants involved and being in no certain hurry I chomped down on the offered mode of payment. Surprisingly, the parts arrived today in about 3 days vice the anticipated two weeks or more. The Trust and Confidence displayed by Him in Me is indeed a great honor. Thank you very much Gary.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller! Parts just as described. Thanks.

Martin
Allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: vwbeck3 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received an awesome sun visor card from Gary, along with an extra "gift." It was packaged well, and just as described. Gary is a great seller, and showed he pays attention to what people are looking for. I would definitely buy from him again. Thanks, Gary!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: