Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Manfred58sc - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Manfred58sc
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
chgrec Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a window frame. Got a response right away and the price was great. The part arrived very fast and was better than expected.
Excellent transaction all the way around

Chris

Follow my latest project: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=668542&highlight=

My previous project: http://www.mgexp.com/journal/chgrec/
cml039
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice parts, packed carefully and shipped quickly. Definitely a good guy to buy from.

Thanks, Manfred
AhnwS71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Absolutely a pleasure to deal with. He went above and beyond getting me the exact parts I need for a fraction of what others wanted for the same parts to boot. Highly recommended for anything he can get you. But there are 5 pages of great reviews so I cannot be lying.
Thank again Manfred

Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar eats you. the Stranger
Karen M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered an old sink, pump, and faucet after not having ordered anything from anyone here in many years. Very prompt and helpful responses from Manfred58sc AND SUPER FAST SHIPPING. Thank you!
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of bus spindles off Manfred. Just as described and arrived quickly. Thanks again, Manfred.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
71truckster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:48 am    Post subject: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Rear Fenders Reply with quote

Sad
Purchased 2 rear fenders from Manfred for my 1967 VW bug a few months back. The price was decent and the pictures showed very nice shape fenders. When I finally got the time to start on my car restoration, I removed the warping and noticed the fenders where in worse shape then pictured. There was bad corrosion, broken screw holes, and welded bumper entry point. All this would have cost me more to repair than worth so I have no choice but to trash them and look for more.
Don't think I want to purchasing anything else from people unless they are local.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm working with this buyer to make it right, sometimes pictures don't tell the tale correctly.
71truckster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

NO he is not working with me, Manfred wants me to pay for shipping the misrepresented parts back. Or I can take a 106.00 loss and accept 50.00. Do not trust this guy when it comes to describing parts. the fenders per him were rust free, however they had bad corrosion and have been welded in some areas. The parts are only scrap metal and he knew it when he sold them to me.

Bad seller and very dishonest.

EDIT:
I would like to update this complaint to the following: Per Manfred email comment. "On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 4:18 PM Manfred Bereuter <[email protected]> wrote: Its [email protected]. No rust on the fenders, dry high plains Colorado donor car. Thanks Manfred"

However the fenders had bad corrosion and was in worse shape than what I had on the car. I paid $156.00 for the two fenders and he wanted to offer me $50.00 which was close to a slap in the face insult and now will not refund my money until I pay to ship them back! Pictures to follow
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
71truckster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pictures of the Items in question:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm glad he showed pictures of the parts, OG fenders are 50 years old and will require work. Pro Restorers recognize the value of this effort in the look and feel of the final product. He had full pictures of these fenders before I shipped and ended up with buyers regret.

I sent a full refund and he can keep the parts on my dime.

Sellers beware of dealing with this buyer.
71truckster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yes I received a refund thank you however, please stop thinking your fenders were acceptable for being 50 years old! I have found many older fenders in 100% better shape. I was quoted $1500.00 to get your fenders in a condition to paint from a body Shop specializing in VW.

Again thank for the refund.
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a late beetle passenger door from Manfred. The price was good including shipping, the door was as described and he shipped it as quoted and it arrived very quickly in great condition. Excellent buying experience!
PedalWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank You for the parts, great communication and fast shipping

Very happy,

www.pedalwerks.com
@pedalwerksdotcom
909-289-9655
12' Golf 2.5
07' Rabbit 2.5
59' Single Cab
57' Oval hard top
55' Oval hardtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Roy ford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cannot fault the 5 star service I received, excellent communications and very well packaged, shipping cost to the UK were very fair..

Another happy customer Very Happy
iomalley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Manfred worked with me to route an oversized shipment via greyhound to a friend of mine in MI so I could cross the border to grab it. He probably saved me $100. Would def consider ordering again. Thx
scottongim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought two front brake drums from Manfred. Excellent experience!!!! I hope to have the opportunity to buy from him again.

Thanks Manfred!!!
iratehippie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought 2 used 1700 heads, in very good condition!!! Packed well, shipped fast, Thanks Manfred

"Tune in, Turn On, Dropout", Idiots school of VW Philosophy
Ladyhawk84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered an ignition retainer plate and he'd it in a few days! Thank you!!
ozzmonaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some gate hinges for my single cab. Smooth transaction.
Showmehomey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Manfred is great! He helped me find exactly what I needed. I needed a dash and rear seat (large items) and he worked with me to get the best price for delivery. He also was able to combine some things I needed with the package to save some money. The condition of the items was better than expected. Manfred tells you like it is and his descriptions are accurate.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: