Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

What beer are you drinking
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 151, 152, 153 ... 159, 160, 161  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Didn't care much for this one. I like their porter, though.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Dug this one out of the depths of the root cellar last night. My last one. Damn good stuff.

Jon Schmid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

My daughter got me a sixer of Drake's Brewing's double IPA, the Denogginizer, brewed up in San Leandro in NorCal. With an ABV of 9.75% you don't need to drink too much to drink too much...
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Pabst Blue Ribbon.. yeah my weekend was that bad.. Laughing

Its about the going not the showing
Rebuilt to drive not decorate
WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dan Hiebert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

PBR - nothing wrong with that! Gotta have some beer for swilling in the fridge...
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Dan Hiebert wrote:
PBR - nothing wrong with that! Gotta have some beer for swilling in the fridge...

True.. Goes down great ice cold served along side a seafood boil ..
WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Jon Schmid wrote:
My daughter got me a sixer of Drake's Brewing's double IPA, the Denogginizer, brewed up in San Leandro in NorCal. With an ABV of 9.75% you don't need to drink too much to drink too much...

Keep an eye out for their Aromacoma.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Dan Hiebert wrote:

It also matches most pairs of Skinny Jeans!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigdog1962
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

PBR is one of the two choices on dollar draft night at the local minor league baseball game. The other choice is Old Milwaukee.
Oprn wrote: I'm getting to the age that any self propelled woman (no wheel chair or walker) looks HOT!! Oooo! look at that Babe! She made it from the dining room all the way to the TV room without help!! Hubba, hubba!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Oskar Blues .. Can-O-Bliss - Hazy IPA

One sip and knew it's not one for me to go back to. ... .. albeit I have 3 more to get through.. Ill manage somehow. Laughing

crofty wrote:
Dan Hiebert wrote:

It also matches most pairs of Skinny Jeans!

My how things have changed... Laughing

Usually and often edited
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Just got back from my daughter's 8th grade class trip to Yellowstone. Found this in the gift shop near Old Faithful. Bought it for some reason. It was OK.

cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

A friend handed me this one a few weeks back. Decent. Would buy if I found it again.

cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

This one was super duper yummy. I highly recommend.

cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Recommended. It was very enjoyable.

VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Been a while folks.. Wink

Wicked Weed Lieutenant Dank IPA.. nice bitter bight

Funky Budda Pineapple Beach .. um .. yeah.. spot on what you'd expect... I dig'd it. Was refreshing but not for those that dont like fruity beer.

Also.. The Narwhals are out.. I can now enjoy my 2018.. cause.. I picked up two 2019s.. Laughing

Dark and Punkin season. Laughing

Usually and often edited
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Today makes 25 years since I moved West to the mountains of Idaho. Happy to celebrate with a Sleigh'r!

Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

I love the Slayer style font!

As a Colorado native, Mr. Morrison was so right "The West is the best".

Good move
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Now, for the 25th anniversary of my first night on the town, I went to what is now a long time staple and my favorite local pub, Eichardt's.

http://eichardtspub.com/

Then I had a few of these. Then a couple more. Then one too many. Which led to a very difficult time finding my way back to my new apartment, five blocks away. Good times. Remember, I was 23. Youth is wasted on the young.

Sipping one now. Delicious. I may have one more tonight. That is plenty.

Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Man, I sure enjoyed my beer drinking days. Booze just hurts me like hell as of the last few years. I sneak in a Modelo Chelada ( 3.3 % ) on a hot day. Well. its not like I missed out....
mg6770
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: What beer are you drinking Reply with quote

Phil 4:13
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 151, 152, 153 ... 159, 160, 161  Next
Jump to:
Page 152 of 161

Jump to: