Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Glandnut - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: glandnut
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff rebuilt my shifter after trying to talk me out of it. The shifter probably would have been fine with a detailed cleaning but I wanted it rebuilt.

He did a fantastic job-works perfectly!

Thanks again, Jeff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff helped me out with some shifter parts I needed. When I eventually need my shifter rebuilt I will definitely be sending it to him!

'68 FI Sunroof Squareback

'70 Westy

OCT3 - Orange County Type 3's
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

I too needed a part for a hurst.

Before i could pull my wallet out, it was mine.

I can fully recommend Jeff!

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
robqla
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff, rebuilt one of my Hurst shifters and it came out better than new. Won't hesitate to send him more shifters in the future.
maniacmike53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

Let me say if you are even thinking about sending your prized HURST shifter out for a rebuild, look no further. Great communication, and superior attention to detail. If I could answer a customer satisfaction survey it would be all 10's, for "truly exceptional service."
nro_doc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received the hurst shifter, wow I’m speechless! #tatasoffroad #guasabararacing #ollascafe looks brand new, but better, outstanding communication and work, a true craftsman and expert!
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff rebuilt my Hurst bus shifter over the winter, just started driving with it here this Spring and it is a thing of beauty! He went above and beyond to rebuild, extremely valuable resource to TheSamba!

Thanks Jeff!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
manxedout
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just had a second shifter rebuilt by Jeff, The first was a real Hurst shifter that now works and looks like NEW This one was a older Bugpack copy of the Hurst shifter, and I asked Jeff if he would take a look at it and decide whether he could resto and repair it for me so I could use it in my Burro Vintage Off Road Buggy (trying to keep it vintage but I'm Not Afraid to take it off road and use it).
Jeff agreed but wasn't sure if he could until he could see it. After receiving it and checking it out he agreed he could resto it and gave me a price and I agreed! About two weeks later Jeff said it was done and said it was actually a BETTER made copy than the Empi versions. I paid him by paypal and he returned it USPS Priority Mail.
I just got it TODAY and it looks and feels like brand new! Thank you Jeff! And thank you for keeping Repairable Vintage Shifters working and looking like new for those of us that want to keep and use our older cars looking as they did when they were made, even for playing Off Road! If anyone is trying to decide if rebuilding their Hurst or a Bugpack Hurst Copy shifter, I would say send it to Jeff, his prices are fair, but his work and Customer Service are GREAT!!! Thank You Jeff!
Stoney Hawk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently sold Jeff a Hurst shifter, great communication,easy to deal with and paid promptly. Thank you 🙏🏼
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JAZ619
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sent Jeff a Vintage VW Bus Hurst shifter to rebuild, was not disappointed. His attention to detail and worksmamship is amazing, highly recommend, Thanks again Jeff !
Toga69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my shifter from Jeff, very nice! Looks brand new.
He’s the man! Great communication, his knowledge Is incredible. Always
willing to help you out. I contact him a lot with questions and he always
replies. Great guy. Will definitely do business with him again.

Thanks, Jeff.
Aloha Dino🤙
Pbotsonis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff has rebuilt (4) of my Hurst Shifters and I have received nothing but top quality service. Great communication, great craftsmanship and great to deal with.

Thanks Jeff! I look forward to sending you a few more!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
timvr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a rebuild from Jeff many moons ago. I never got around to rebuilding my shifter, but when I started and needed assistance, he's still here to help out! Thanks again!
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Glandnut - [email protected] Reply with quote

as good as they get, Thank You Jeff aka Glandnut..If you have a Hurst that needs help, you have found your guy..

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: