Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 18, 2015
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airkewld wrote:
When Charles came onto the seen, I was so impressed. Great mind, has some pretty cool innovations and can be an asset to the industry......things happen.......things change. I hope he can see the light and not wander off the path too much. I, personally think he can still be an asset to the community. Time will tell and so will his clients.

look who else was paying attention? unfortunately what is also painfully obvious is when an unknown comes into the Samba to push a new innovation, that person is met with hellafying resistance and drama by the faithful here, BUT if it happens to be someone who is liked and/or worshiped here, the sambanistas turn into a room full of cheerleaders oh so eager to get on their knees with their tongues out for their squirt.. lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

No one said "It wouldn't work". Quote the person who made this vague, generalized statement to prove me wrong.

They/I pointed out the false claims. His lack of delivery certainly didn't help. When you don't shoot strait, these things happen.
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

Ace wrote:
No one said "It wouldn't work". Quote the person who made this vague, generalized statement to prove me wrong.

They/I pointed out the false claims. His lack of delivery certainly didn't help. When you don't shoot strait, these things happen.

Laughing Easy to say all that now many years after, and the discussions buried somewhere in a thread. nice try though Ace... lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

busey wrote:
Ace wrote:

Laughing Easy to say all that now many years after, and the discussions buried somewhere in a thread. nice try though Ace... lol

Fail.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/search.php?q="atomwerk"%20"won%27t%20work"

The only person to say that they "won't work" in the forums was Mrs Atomwerk

"Wouldn't work" has no results
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/search.php?q="atomwerk"%20"wouldn%27t%20work"
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busey wrote:
.... when an unknown comes into the Samba to push a new innovation, that person is met with hellafying resistance and drama by the faithful here, ....

In Charles' case, the backlash from the Samba was because of his FALSE claims of what his product could do.
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busey wrote:
Airkewld wrote:
When Charles came onto the seen, I was so impressed. Great mind, has some pretty cool innovations and can be an asset to the industry......things happen.......things change. I hope he can see the light and not wander off the path too much. I, personally think he can still be an asset to the community. Time will tell and so will his clients.

look who else was paying attention? unfortunately what is also painfully obvious is when an unknown comes into the Samba to push a new innovation, that person is met with hellafying resistance and drama by the faithful here, BUT if it happens to be someone who is liked and/or worshiped here, the sambanistas turn into a room full of cheerleaders oh so eager to get on their knees with their tongues out for their squirt.. lol

It appears there is a term for said cheerleaders, ie "Camp Jumpers"..
It is rumored that Well-liked names will at times post anonymously in order to avoid the fanboy feedback they know they can't avoid.. Shocked
T2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

I contacted kinitech about the raised IRS double blade plates for my offroad project. I contacted them on Friday December 21st. Told him what I wanted. Paid a $150 deposit and hoped all the negative feedback was a thing of the past as no one else makes these double bladed heavy duty spring plates. I told him I would like to pick them up on December 26th as he is only 2 hours from me. I showed up at 8am on the 26th, paid the balance due and took possession of a sweet, heavy duty pair of double blade raised spring plates. These things look bullet proof and well built. I spoke with him a bit. The company is back in possession of the original owner. He told me he sold the company to someone in Salem who was horrible ( I agree as I had tried to reach them months ago, and were horrible to even communicate with). He took possession back and is back to making his own products again.

I haven't read the whole history and back story I just know in the past there were issues and such. I took a chance on his attempt to revive his product and he treated me very well, promptly responded to my questions and delivered on making this product for me to pick up around a major holiday.
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

T2 wrote:
I contacted kinitech about the raised IRS double blade plates for my offroad project. I contacted them on Friday December 21st. Told him what I wanted. Paid a $150 deposit and hoped all the negative feedback was a thing of the past as no one else makes these double bladed heavy duty spring plates. I told him I would like to pick them up on December 26th as he is only 2 hours from me. I showed up at 8am on the 26th, paid the balance due and took possession of a sweet, heavy duty pair of double blade raised spring plates. These things look bullet proof and well built. I spoke with him a bit. The company is back in possession of the original owner. He told me he sold the company to someone in Salem who was horrible ( I agree as I had tried to reach them months ago, and were horrible to even communicate with). He took possession back and is back to making his own products again.

I haven't read the whole history and back story I just know in the past there were issues and such. I took a chance on his attempt to revive his product and he treated me very well, promptly responded to my questions and delivered on making this product for me to pick up around a major holiday.

Good to hear! He was hammered pretty hard here on the Samba with his new products when he first popped on the scene. i remember him telling the many many many naysayers here that his Engineering background would prevail. His customer service on the other hand, well lets hope he gets that managed properly.
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

busey wrote:
Good to hear!.... His customer service on the other hand, well lets hope he gets that managed properly.

Give him time. He'll soon go broke again.
since73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

I have been dealing with Charles now for quite some time. After reading all of this thread it surprised me. I have never had anything but a positive experience. The parts I received are awesome well designed and this includes his latest R1 retainers. I have not figured out the picture deal so PM me if you want to see the pictures or want to chat directly. I just wanted to speak from my experience and that has been nothing but positive.
3 Fold VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

He filed bankruptcy. Changed his name. Saved all the money he stole from people. Reinvested that money into the new company. I was part of the bankruptcy and tried to settle and or receive the thousands of dollars I paid over 5 years ago for his ACU. Adjustable Camber Unit. I have not received a cent.
fyrefast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

Ace wrote:
Airkewld wrote:

Super glad that you were able to get your money back. Most here weren't able to do so. I lost money helping his clients but helping them out during those troubled times makes me feel good about being human. Thinking I'm a dick for that, you are contributing to real world problems.

Why would anyone in their right mind "lose money" for someone completely unrelated to them. Believe that and I have a this nice bridge to sell you. I will donate the bridge sale proceeds to those who suffered losses from atomworks.

Pete did help me out with my Atomwerk fiasco, and it did cost him money. Some people care more about their fellow man than the bottom line. Pete is one of those people. Plus, his products and customer service are top drawer. I highly recommend anyone skip the BS and purchase from Airkewld. And, in my humble opinion, anyone that dares deal with Atomwerk, Kinitech, Charles, CJ, or whatever else they/he maybe called today is a fool.
56 ragtop resto-custom - under construction
07 modded GTI - daily
MikeLee57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

These drop plates look great in quality and construction. Looks like an improvement to using this process. Searched for reviews, ran across this discussion from a net search.
Time has passed, so either the company improved their capabilities and are doing well, or they didn't and there are knock-offs available now.
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

MikeLee57 wrote:
These drop plates look great in quality and construction. Looks like an improvement to using this process. Searched for reviews, ran across this discussion from a net search.
Time has passed, so either the company improved their capabilities and are doing well, or they didn't and there are knock-offs available now.

LOL

to repeat "He filed bankruptcy. Changed his name. Saved all the money he stole from people. Reinvested that money into the new company."

anybody overlooking this and giving him money is a fool and gets a big :fist:
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

Advertised on the local Craigslist (Spokane, WA). Same guy?

https://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/d/dallas-vw-drop-plates-swing-axle-irs/6966021982.html
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

Location west of Salem OR. That's Charles.
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

on FB selling his crap again https://www.facebook.com/CJAtoms?fref=nf&__tn_...etzJfTr5v4

he insists everyone has been paid back, but if you havent and provide a receipt he will...
AlteWagen
Troll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

Still at it...

https://www.facebook.com/atomwerkbykinitechllc/?__...p5wnd0DyjQ
@JudyChop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

I am building a Baja and switched from swing arm to IRS and I contacted Atomwerk as a possible solution to my negative camber issue. I purchased his 1.2 raise plates. He was extremely helpful with great advice. He took the time to advise me even on angles of my plates on install and on my cv joints after. I got the plates two or three days after ordering and they did exactly what I needed and I could not be happier with the product and the experience. Camber problem fixed and stance is exactly what I wanted. I would definitely use this company again.
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected] Reply with quote

Still selling stuff on Facebook. New company name and phone number
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: